3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Yarcev 03.06.20 02:52 pm

Fps lower than I would like. (Prototype 2)

Welcome. Recently downloaded this game and found the problem:
my fps sags up to 40-50 frames.
System:
msi gtx 960;
8gb of RAM;
i5-3470.
Tried using Afterburner to do the lock the fps at 60 and set the compatibility.

There are options? I think this system really needs to pull this game.
PS Change the settings does not affect fps.
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
like optimize curve. I don't remember exactly, but I like too fps didn't stay 60.

E
EMPs 03.06.20

Optimize really a curve, be glad you don't have AMD, there is generally subsidence before the 1st frame are (unless of course the fix is not to install)

A
Arsen Abdulzhaliev 03.06.20

the game is not friendly with new wood for a video card, at most it was, rolled and norms.

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
Check the version, I was like a different version was downloaded, everything was fine.

s
strelok312 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
I would, but I know a method suitable only for AMD cards.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
Me in such cases helps vertikalka adaptive half refresh rate of the monitor, but my monitor is 120 Hz. In General, when you see that fps is constantly at 40 podsidet. Doing something in the customizing settings 80 Hz. Then in the firewood include adaptive sync at half the frequency. End up in games Lok at 40 fps on the minimum fps, as it were. Like normally it turns out and fps jumps. But with 40 fps IMHO only with a gamepad is fine you can play, which I do. With a mouse is not the same. You can lakirovich and 30 fps if with a controller, but it's hard to this to get used to fps on PC. On consoles that's somehow fine with 30 fps.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
The game is old. You have 8K she needs to fly! And what kind of Repack? I remember a long time ago I bought the pirate disk, are also strongly inhibited. Then downloaded hatalovsky rap and everything flew. I did not understand what the problem was. But the version from Hatabich helped me)

I
Ilya Yarcev 03.06.20

LittelBro
and you can do is determine whether your version? I'll try to download.

I
Ilya Yarcev 03.06.20

Thank you all for your responsiveness.

I
Ilya Yarcev 03.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I never found Hatab version, you can, if you have a link?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
I downloaded with rucola. Now I went in there and it did not smell. Can be removed as an Assembly. I don't know. But wholly remember what you downloaded from there! Now try to swing from Phoenix.

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

Ilya Yartsev
I don't remember, but pumped from hatabich with rucola.
I have the game for a long time already removed