3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Illidan Shtormreydzh 03.06.20 02:52 pm

a bug with the duration of hurricane and Armageddon at the druid (Diablo 2)

Have Armageddon and Hurricane does not increase the duration of the pumping level of the fault and the shield elements objects and not ordinary sunglasses hero's talent!
Either fix or explain why they have such incorrect mechanics of accounting flow from the objects...
46 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 03.06.20

Synergy work. To rule nothing.

K
Koh2fds 03.06.20

Skills with item is not sinegraf. From arreat:
Items that give bonuses to skills and skill levels will not add to Synergy bonuses.

edit: for some reason, the message passed was not displayed until I posted mine :C

O
Obsessed 03.06.20

Koh2fds, passed launched forum inviz. ;-)

P
PAK-PYK 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage wrote:
Have Armageddon and Hurricane does not increase the duration of the pumping level of the fault and the shield
a doljno?

O
Obsessed 03.06.20

Either fix
PAK-PYK, idi 4ini dovaj! (

P
PAK-PYK 03.06.20

Obsessed
da ez firk kadi tolko mne ne dast ot rdp ;/

O
Obsessed 03.06.20

PAK-PYK, ofc y nego ved' ftp ;D

I
Illidan Shtormreydzh 03.06.20

to Sorka from armor all apalsa, others, too, the current truly is found)
or truly bug or backwards bug or drule differs so much from weakening of all classes(

y
yI7bIpb 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage
Give an example of Sarki. And about the other too...

r
redoolf 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage wrote:
to Sorka from armor all apalsa, others too
No, not apamsa. Check back.

K
Koh2fds 03.06.20

Even if the window of stat damage increases, it does not mean that in real life he rises, too.

a
annortheone 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage
Synergy added only hardpoints, that is, with those who pumped himself. There are a maximum of 20 and items are not accounted for. About bugs, it's a separate issue and Sinergia relationship, fortunately, has not.

O
Obsessed 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage, nezlesi nikavo this bug katorii matalino hide!!!

I

Have Armageddon and Hurricane does not increase the duration of the pumping level of the fault and the shield elements objects and not ordinary sunglasses hero's talent!
Either fix or explain why they have such incorrect mechanics of accounting flow from the objects...

yI7bIpb today at 12:14
Illidan Stormrage
Give an example of Sarki. And about the other too...

recorded a video about this bagnutuû mechanics according to which only the druid with these 2 skill sucks his paw to the side relative to the other classes
video here dropmefiles.com/073925
it does not plow up the duration of hurricane and Armageddon items, the remaining classes of any duration is fine apamsa!
If this is a bug of proximity for pirates is about the fix of this bug...

F
FludoTron 03.06.20

Extend the duration of the act of the hurricane without registration and SMS...

i
irknet 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage
Other skills the duration depends on the pumping skills (when you hover the mouse on a skill, then it shows what will be the duration on the next level), and these two (Armageddon and Hurricane), the duration is taken from synergy which as you already wrote above - do not give bonus items.

P
PAK-PYK 03.06.20

Illidan Stormrage wrote:
elemental items and not regular points of the hero's talents!
u nih fixirovannoe vremya deistviya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 i uveli4it vremya eto mojno tolko vka4av o4ki v wit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 a skilli s wmota ne dayut sinerji a tolko poviwaut sam skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I

only druid with these 2 skill sucks his paw on the sidelines
so this is still inherited the idea of proximity, fucking blizlike(

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.06.20

firlik

O
Obsessed 03.06.20

points hero's talent!
bd_sm[TDPG], it is strange that he is still not getting out and not povonyal about that ^. )