3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NinjaVombad 03.06.20 02:52 pm

Problems with the game. (Collapse)

Here I have a problem. On the second level does not attack any one creature (including the guards) just standing around like statues. What could it be?
149 Comments
Sort by:
a
azzkikr 03.06.20

takayazhe crap..........

V
Vivls 03.06.20

please lay out who has the file dark_angel.s000

N
NinjaVombad 03.06.20

Vivls Also with torrents leeching?))

D
Dra1der 03.06.20

Similar problem)
To resolve this, put a file...

a
azzkikr 03.06.20

dark_angel.s000 does not help I tried........

D
Dra1der 03.06.20

I want to say this file don't need ?)
I have to install the file it gives an error about the damage, have to pass...
So I need that would...

N
Necros144 03.06.20

Because this crap will not pass the 3rd episode, full of holes not moving

D
Dra1der 03.06.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/8957/
http://ifolder.ru/8299899

C
Creoteam 03.06.20

You play in a crooked, broken game and you still have enough nerve to ask on the forum, where the developers themselves why it does not work for you! And the lack of dark_angel.s000 is a direct indication that you have downloaded the cracked version, which is distributed via torrents. And want game stars from the sky.
If you broke to WALK and to buy, then you can just press the mouse button and take advantage of the Internet-shop
http://e-shop.buka.ru/product.php?cat=200&grp=60085

In the original version there is no damage (!) and all installato no problem,the AI works and everything is OK! What LICENSE!!!
The sinking of bots, etc. - this is a known problem with the pirated version, which is actually not working, i.e., AI falls off half the characters and the game itself is passable, at least after the 4th level... and even earlier.

How to fix? TO BUY A LICENSE!!!

M
Master-vor 03.06.20

>How to fix? TO BUY A LICENSE!!!
:D

who needs a missing file http://rapidshare.com/files/148569280/dark_angel.7z
however to me it did not help.

principle file already on ng lies =/
not noticed

W
White Raven 03.06.20

To Creoteam

Lighten up on the half-turn, dear, you are in court. We don't want to shell out the money unknown for that - remember ERS. It is still unknown whether only pirate it's a glitch.

K
KAiN[tmb] 03.06.20

So, from Creoteam communicators appeared, it pleases. Still from GSC then people would have been, all the beauty would be =)
Creoteam
Now directly to you. Don't know how others do, but I in most cases do so - first download the game from torrents. If the game is really good and I like it, I do not mind to go and buy it. But to give money for some unknown reason, I will not. The demo can not mention. It's just first impressions and they may not match sensations from the full game. Sometimes I pass the pirates completely, and then go out and buy a license.So it was with a Stalker, a splinter Cell, Prince of Persia etc. will Agree, these games are highly praised by both the press and players. And the Collapse is a new project, from which you do not know what to expect. Time, as they say, will tell.
By the way, what the game recommended price ?

White Raven
Dear, and dear ;)

S
Saskke 03.06.20

the exact same problem monsters like stumps are running current it would seem real because of the crack

P
Peterson 03.06.20

Sometimes annoying statements like - everything is good and OK, and instalize and deinitalize, and all Supreme class - if LICENSE ....We've been through many times - the last one I personally went through the clear sky - spent 500 p. and then couldn't play for 2 weeks because the game was impassable in bugs all were full....Then I remembered the advertising - there was something like a disappointment from buying pirated products always exceeds the joy of saved money....I never thought that we can zhelet 500 p. spent ON a LICENSED copy of the game, for I was very sorry and regret so far....
When our will be developed as well as foreign afraid to release sloppy games due to possible mnogomillionnyj claims when a game disc will cost sortmenu not only a Moscow salary, then you will not find such a person, who wants to buy the pirates - if it is possible for the same money will buy a license!

i
iPhoenix 03.06.20

where the frig have **ive shout that license is cool, understood everything already!!!
if you are smart and bought litsuhu would have written the key in this topic and everything you said thank you!

i
iPhoenix 03.06.20

however, write cton))

M
Mercenary_Man 03.06.20

to iPhoenix
Uncle and online registration key has not been canceled . So it will not help you...

M
Mercenary_Man 03.06.20

And (approximately) 21 hryvnia is not the price of this game. We have Selene to appear I just bought.

to Creoteam :

Definitely no bugs ? And pachit you ?

S
Snaryad 03.06.20

I can not understand why zombies are not attacking? And the first boss in General is in place. But ordinary soldiers (or whatever they) attack, and these stupid. What is the problem who knows?

M
Mercenary_Man 03.06.20

In tablet , it is buggy and almost non-functional.