3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadKiller72 03.06.20 02:54 pm

The performance problem of the game. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

All good time of day!
I was faced with the following problem. GTA V
Intel Core 2 quad q6600 (4 cores , 3.1 GHz)
4 gig RAM
GTX 460 1Gb GDDR 5 256 bit
The FPS in the game always 38 with a small , sometimes it freezes (rarely)
while employed 3.1 gig RAM ,PERC plow 30 % , vidyuhi about 40% , the minimum setting. In other games everything is fine (e.g. edge lights primal , there are none to full , and 60-70 percent of all it is about 50fps)
Pomogite who can , please
P. S Of programs I have only steam and MSI Afterburner , to easy the load on PERC about 1% busy 1 gig of RAM
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerBro 03.06.20

DeadKiller72
I do not understand where is the problem? Little FPS? Well, for such a computer is the norm.
If you want to raise, in task Manager find the process of the game and increase its priority

r
rzrr 03.06.20

FPS I guess in 90% of cases you have a stable (30-40) but sometimes during the game can be friezes,especially when driving,am I right?!
I know it for myself) many people are looking for SIS. requirements GTA and it runs,it is possible to play relaxed,even some around 50 fps,but will occasionally freezes. This is due to the fact that for a comfortable work gta 5 requires a minimum of 8GB of RAM.And it's not the processor or video card.Namely, in the case of the 5th GTA is RAM.A minimum of 8 in order to remove the friezes. Well,of course, and preferably a 2GB memory card,but with 1GB

No you did not fix it,deal with it

D
DeadKiller72 03.06.20

GamerBro
the fact that the system is stupidly idle. she's not running at full speed.

D
DeadKiller72 03.06.20

rzrr
Yes , there is. And when riding fast. Like loads . but sometimes appear after a long game. And helps only restart. The system is not heated , Percent 65 degree (Valid up to 71) vidyuhi Garusov 70 (maximum 104)

D
DeadKiller72 03.06.20

Gentlemen!!! terribly sorry for interrupting , Sam wrote himself today and figured out. turned off v-sync and I have miraculously FPS rose to 60

D
DeadKiller72 03.06.20

L
Lex-one 03.06.20

DeadKiller72
About a fool...

r
rzrr 03.06.20

DeadKiller72
Yes, you even to the least twist,freezes when driving fast will(

L
Lord_Salamon696 03.06.20

Hello!
what does that mean? the game starts with none from Intel ?

M
MODERN_GEAR 03.06.20

Lord_Salamon696
If the laptop then Yes it is necessary in settings of NVIDIA or Radeon to exhibit for this process is discrete, if available of course.

L
Lord_Salamon696 03.06.20

MODERN_GEAR
This is the Amd catalyst control center? if Yes, then it is marked as"switchable graphics settings and high performance?

M
MODERN_GEAR 03.06.20

Lord_Salamon696
Use high performance for a process or constantly high bet, then the discrete needs to be plowed under, it's any higher Intel.