3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 03.06.20 02:54 pm

People tell me what to replace in the computer so that the game was stable? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

People tell me what to replace in the computer so that the game was stable?
I have to visakh settings like the rules , but sometimes spikes and fps to 20 prosidaet, then again, norms and fps jumping from 80 to 40-50

RAM is not enough ?
also writes and Watch dogs2 that ml is not ENOUGH RAM.
Comp:
i5-2320 3.00.Ghz
8GB RAM
MSI Geforce 1060 6GB
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 03.06.20

people simply asked why the friezes, instructed her parents told me.
The fact that you most likely frieze during AutoSave, I got the same nonsense. Many of the frieze at this point.
If I can correct this jamb, only an SSD will save.
I've already sent tech support a bug report.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

fustcaper13
What is the meaning to squeeze out of the card 80 fps if you're not overclocking and not obzorschik iron? You monitor how many times per second is updated? Rock vertical sync - adaptive or even ordinary. Or put a lock on 60 fps tools of the type msi afterburner. The truth is still can not understand the tenacity with which bakers are chasing maximum framrates 80-90 and above the sounds of the monitors 60 Hz. One after all the hell over 60 frames will not see . But if up to 40 you falls is and the settings in the game to reduce to the ideal game worked constantly around 50 - 60 fps with a limit of 60 frames to make it as comfortable as possible. Ideally the graphics settings to default should stand as they were and they should not twist.

E
EvgenyDMT 03.06.20

fustcaper13
Percent change,it is you weak spot.8Gb the game enough,I have more than 6.5 GB is not used.

F
FsTanDar 03.06.20

fustcaper13
no changes are necessary. The 970 MINI ITX from 60 to 80 jumps. When loading the world(all textures, terrain, and blah blah blah) or AutoSave, then lags appear. It because Bethke)))

S
Sanya Gladyshev 03.06.20

fustcaper13
everything except the graphics card be replaced

m
muromez 03.06.20

In short this game...cant wait for the patches...

p
pochtipushkin 03.06.20

Judging by the symptoms, I'm sure 99% that it's all in the processor. This assumption is confirmed by the characteristics of the processor, which, frankly, is weak today.

R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.06.20

fustcaper13
until something is not change that will it 8 numbers then see))can and will be able to optimize more to add)

b
bazilews 03.06.20

From Yubisoft at the time of release the game with bugs and lag out,what do you want from Bethke.More than one patch will be released to become playable.

K
Kine 03.06.20

The game is on the SSD. Config in the profile does not lag is 60-70 frames in 1080p.

J
Just-Name 03.06.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
The truth is still can not understand the tenacity with which bakers are chasing maximum framrates 80-90 and above the sounds of the monitors 60 Hz.
Buddy I explain my situation, why I never include the plane,the example of the Rainbow six I have 70-75 fps issues, but a great deal of activity on the screen( shooting, explosions generally strong in team fights) fps sags to 65-60 and for me it is not noticeable, as fps does not drop below 60 fps. BUT if I turn the plane the game will be to sink in the same batches from 60 to 55-50 fps that delivers discomfort. And the situation is the same in all games. It does not say but the plane turns hurts performance. If I would have had a video card better and it could keep with the included plane stable 60 fps even in the dead of the dough, then naturally I would have included

a
asbarton 03.06.20

pochtipushkin
You have been such a percent ? and you have tested it in games ? percent drawn - more like stalling

a
asbarton 03.06.20

fustcaper13
writes the RAM a little ? the options are add swap file , but it's better to add RAM and do it turn it off. Or do you run games in dx12 , and as shown for the normal run dx12 with 8 gigs of O. Z. little

j
johncon 03.06.20

asbarton
He no longer pulls and puffs. The download is 100%, the CPU will choke

p
pochtipushkin 03.06.20

asbarton
Of course, stalling, yeah ))))

P. S. do Not have to have in your garage Lada seven to understand that it (the stock) will merge turbowolf the Subar'. It is enough to know the technical characteristics.

R
Red Barels 03.06.20

percent weak

e
evil.burmistroff 03.06.20

Protocol10
you forgot to write that the human eye is above 24 fps does not see

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

evil.burmistroff
)) At da

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

Change the percent to Core i7-3770К and add memory up to 16GB. After all, not only for today live.

f
fustcaper13 03.06.20

Damn, I do not know what trouble and what to change !!!!
In бф1 taken i56600 like pull on the ultra, ghost, and watch dogs minimum salary i52400, bitch SAG all to hell , to witch patch dogs allowed easier , 80_90 outside the city , in the city advise from 40-80 like all games from EA are pulling on the ultra , and then the constipation PPC