3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgiy Grigorev 03.06.20 02:57 pm

Bought the game, but I didn't buy it (Battlefield 1)

Went to ORIGIN, I decided to look through the prices for different editions of the BF 1, suddenly noticed that I have bought a Premium Pass, but I never bought and gifts received. In the library he also was not displayed.

Clicked on it, opened the tab with its contents, etc., but there has not been shown that the edition purchased.

Restarted Origin many times, pointed out to the store every time you bought, and if you look in the library or on the tab, not bought.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 03.06.20

Georgy Grigoriev
Many so,is it a bug of display.

M
Maxximka_UA 03.06.20

Same garbage. I spoke with the community in live chat about this, said that this is a bug and soon it will be fixed.

P
POBWNK 03.06.20

Cool
First bug Masseffekt, now with the battles. it's like someone at EA is trying the games for free to distribute )

a
alexander 03.06.20

I am because of this bug it really can't buy.

a
alexander 03.06.20

Maxximka_UA
Thank you for the info, also wanted in live chat to write.

M
Maxximka_UA 03.06.20

alexаndеr
And what is the error, payment is not happening?

a
alexander 03.06.20

Maxximka_UA
Yes, he writes that it is Impossible to continue the Attempt failed....... But the reference of the map test zero the payment goes on and is displayed in the mob. the Bank application and payment of premium there, which is strange.

M
Maxximka_UA 03.06.20

alexаndеr
Okay, well we can wait if in the next 1-2 weeks will not fix you will need to apply again... I just haven't took the Premium Pass, waiting for the right moment)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

Fei Fong
EA each month that is distributed free of charge =)
for example now, if I am not mistaken, gives out a freebie Mass effect 2.

g
gmh4589 03.06.20

Fei Fong
Maybe I'll surprise you, but cancer has long been sitting on the hill and whizzes in all, as EA for several years for free gives games, changing the game once a couple of months. Now they are, for example, Mass Effect 2 distribute.

T
Tomato77777 03.06.20

I have the same thing. and you know what? after 11 hours and ends with the origin access (extra 5% discount) and sale too. Gorgeous........