3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sim05 03.06.20 02:58 pm

The question about the evacuation of the fighters. Not appeared! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Please tell me!
Evacuated for the first time two fighters with the rank of S, but they have not appeared anywhere else. Everywhere I looked, in all divisions. Superfluous space is! What am I doing wrong?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

Fulton evacuated???

v
v-hlam 03.06.20

sim05
They in my opinion should be in prison or on the lip to sit (XS as there is right)
Well, supposedly they are there to recruit and then after a while they go in group

s
sim05 03.06.20

353Accord353
Yeah, Fulton.
On the lip they are not! In any unit.

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

sim05
and what was with the evacuation??? because if less than 100, can not fly

s
sim05 03.06.20

353Accord353
Yes 100%
And if does not get there notify.It's a message that took them and not have them.

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

then another closer look. Try to choose autoperevezenya staff in a certain Department needs, the level of increase

s
sim05 03.06.20

353Accord353
Do I understand correctly that if I evacuated a soldier with a rank of S, then the fighter should appear in any division with the same rank S, or not necessarily?

s
sim05 03.06.20

Level increased, but it is rank's fighters do not watch.

H
Hattack 03.06.20

sim05 wrote:
if I was evacuating a soldier with a rank of S, then the fighter should appear in any division with the same rank S, or not necessarily?
Necessarily with the same rank and abilities and will!
For easier viewing you can sort by rank.

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

sim05
logically, Yes, is distributed to the appropriate departments. DC don't put such people in security

s
sim05 03.06.20

Hattack
Well, that's not how they came. Can baglo?!

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

sim05
possible. especially if the pirates.. I went 2 times and namachivajutsja their head in) but this bug is not streal.. watch that space was at least in the waiting place.. if there's no seats they automatically quit.. just don't know rank if... Even if they have 2 ranks high for example 1 exploration and the 2nd medic then just machine them distribute not there where you expected for example in exploration or doctors..

A
Alec Says 03.06.20

sim05
They can be in the brig, so to speak are in the conversation with Ocelot, will soon be available for distribution.
Provided that the evacuation was successful and deliver it to the base.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Great Obyazatel
he also wrote that I do not have them on the lip) then perhaps that is a bug. either he scored everywhere places including place the waiting. and all those who fly to the base atomate not fly because there is no place..

A
Alex Kayfoviy 03.06.20

If these evacuees specialty bouncer, then upon arrival at the base of such in fact, the rank is lower. In General, if you just want to find evacuees that do not have anywhere to look for him, he needs some time to be just on the lip. By the way what would the binoculars showed from the specialty that you have to pump and binoculars.

s
sim05 03.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Well, maybe You're right. I didn't pay attention to the specialty. But I think out of a dozen that I have already evacuated, it is unlikely that they are all the Bouncers were). Although XS).

s
samosan 03.06.20

sim05
On the contrary,the probability is almost 100%,because in free play to get them impossible.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 03.06.20

sim05
When they are already in the database, the list already shows what his specialty is, if any of course. For example, I have a real grade S began to appear towards the end of the game.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 03.06.20

samosan
I'm in the game and collected them, Yes, they come across not so often, but still caught in sufficient quantity.

Spoiler

s
sim05 03.06.20

I have only 51% passed. All clear!)
Thank you all for the help).