3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaben 03.06.20 03:00 pm

What is the fastest way to make money on the club or the office? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What is the fastest way to make money on the club or the office?
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kleffer 03.06.20

Go with friends many times last robbery (Pacific Standard)

G
Gaben 03.06.20

Kleffer
But if no friends who play GTA?

M
M.A.S.S. 03.06.20

People are constantly robbing and throw piglosi. How to find those who are fine to play can try to meet these people here can and will be friends in GTA of GTA)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.06.20

To create or nacitanie

D
Demon59901 03.06.20

Better to ask how to make money on club or office, and it is a waste of money

v
victorzh 03.06.20

Gabin
Fit all 2 modes. If you're going to play them for a couple of hours on a daily basis, the best budget option earn quickly. At the same time and level pump. But keep in mind that Demon59901 rights - first think and if you still wanted it and why. To discourage the purchase of long, and the pleasure and the benefit is questionable. Perhaps you personally more joy will bring a cool car or helicopter. At a price comparable.

e
ed58963 03.06.20

Gabin
no way. гта0 dull in nature. the old men go. come noobs (you). the gang fall apart. the rocky is it profitable: fresh blood guaranteed profits (that's you) => (top in the sales the incentive) => there is no one to share the experience with. summary: GTA not dull as a business but as bleak as the game. don't worry and just play. take 120-135-200-500 LVL and you will understand who is who.

upd: the person above says

v
vatsonification 03.06.20

daily quests some love to perform for monthly bonuses

v
vatsonification 03.06.20

Gabin
But in the end what do you want? Be the proud owner of a motorcycle club or office? or maybe a collector of expensive cars? or something else? The office and the MC is very difficult to recoup, so you better buy what you want to buy. A motorcycle club or office, I would advise to buy only if you want to be able to run new and exciting job, and it is run, and to participate in them you can without having any unnecessary clubs and offices.

F
Fildon 03.06.20

Probably deathnote a little bit. Remember when there was a discount I bought GTA5 + shark card in a million. I just squandered all that money. Many nuances I didn't know. Now trying to scrape up the preparatory tasks for the normal hut to a robbery allowed.
Will discount can still buy the map.

G
Gaben 03.06.20

If accurate, then I want to buy an office in the garage where cars to haul. All say that so easily make money and then plan to buy whatever you want (cars, helicopters, etc.).

M
MiGamer86 03.06.20

victorzh
About office agree - still discourage it. But the club fought off in the first two weeks and since then the profit from it exceeds the expense.

G
GG4 03.06.20

Gabin
Online game in one play.

v
victorzh 03.06.20

Gabin
Gabin wrote:
I want to buy office... Everyone says that so easy to earn
Shamelessly lying.

Here it's read again, it's Golden words:
vatsonification wrote:
But in the end what do you want? Be the proud owner of a motorcycle club or office? or maybe a collector of expensive cars? or something else?
In your case, the ultimate goal are cars and helicopters. You shouldn't intermediate links in the form of office and warehouse transportation? Kopi directly on the machine. With them easier - at least you can sell if I panicked and purchased it. Office, bike club or warehouse transport is not rolling, it is immediately dead money, from the first second.

I play almost 2 years and have almost everything you can buy in the game. You are free to go your own way, but remember my prophecy: a large part of the property you bought is useless junk, which you can't get rid of and purchase you'll regret.

G
Gaben 03.06.20

But what if you buy a company where the cocaine is Packed?victorzh

v
victorzh 03.06.20

Gabin
This is the only purchase, not devoid of sense. But time returned, of course, also have to spend, especially if playing solo.

G
Gaben 03.06.20

victorzh
So buy

s
serg0o 03.06.20

The MC is a complete mess and a waste of money, you need raw materials to constantly carry and the profit is generally small, the regulations, this office+warehouse

e
ed58963 03.06.20

serg0o
first Serie can not carry and to buy. and secondly, MS is cheap and plus it goes very quickly. and in the third office+warehouse is a complete mess of TK requires an office+warehouse. your cap.

s
serg0o 03.06.20

ed58963
The point of buying raw??? Then all the profit will be! Sell products alone is not an option, you can not make it. Job MK only with friends to pass makes sense. And in the middle warehouse a couple of hours you 700K to raise, and VMK nent! But if there is a middle warehouse and transportation the warehouse with the machines for the evening you can easily pick up 1 Lam without straining. I have and MC with production for 900K but they bespontovye, only money.