3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torik79 03.06.20 03:00 pm

I'm new to this game))) (Grim Dawn)

But not new to this genre. The game reminded me a whole bunch of cool old hits and I'm hooked specifically. But the question is(not one, but one will suffice). Eyes with no habits scatter in the description of the properties of loot!! There is no option of comparison as in D3?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 03.06.20

Torik79
Only damage, the rest is either the eyes, or by replacement.

T
Torik79 03.06.20

Genom94
Clear. Hopefully I'll get used to it. Thank you.

T
TimKar 03.06.20

Torik79
Please) There you get used to this) My advice, it is better not to damage the watch, namely on the elemental bonuses. For example, you attack with fire and gun you have bonuses to fire and arson and then you found a new gun, damage it a little more powerful, but the bonuses she for example for poison, etc. In the end, wearing it, you will become much weaker.

T
Torik79 03.06.20

Genom94
Well, if the components give the bonus?

T
TimKar 03.06.20

Torik79
Few did not understand your question, but the components plus the basic stats, this is a very good amplifier. They way you can retrieve a student of Kasparov's at the Crossing Devil (the devil's crossing)

T
Torik79 03.06.20

Genom94
Yes it is I said))) And to student I haven't got to the bottom. I say to the beginner

D
Dante Kratos 03.06.20

Genom94
but it is wonderful! Mean smiling! budems extract!

U
USER_NT 03.06.20

Torik79
Better in the inventory to compare, substitute the feathers from one another. And so, too, did not understand these plus, find feathers, substitute, look what has changed, about pretend.