3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20 03:00 pm

Grim Dawn problem installing the game (Grim Dawn)

I downloaded a couple of Repack. Khattab there and someone else. But after installation when it starts. some DLL was missing. How so? What does she want this game? мсвс110.DLL some of the type missing from the system. Ten meaning you cannot this game deliver or what?
Tell me who knows and experienced.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 03.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
http://smartronix.ru/oshibka-otsutstvuet-msvcp110-dll-skachat-fayl
Put a tenner on the Repack, everything works. Antivirusnike look in quarantine, there may AntiVir threw this DLL considering it a virus.
repak was FitGirl
If you install mine or any other Repack you have any errors (especially Xdelta or Unarc.dll), try the following:

Peremeshivaete torrent! for example in uTorrent you need to choose a game, click stop, click the right mouse button and choose Force check (Force re-check).
Make sure that your username in Windows is not Russian or other non-Latin letters allowed only Latin letters and numbers
Disable your antivirus - it can be falsely triggered on drugs than to either terminate the installation Repack, or just will not run the game
Disable UAC - it can block the decompressor/Assembly within the installer
Make sure that the size of the virtual memory (swap file) you have at least the amount of physical memory, but preferably twice.
Make sure that the destination hard disk, and the disk with temporary files Windows you have enough space.
Try to install the game NOT on the C: drive, or Vice versa - ON the C: drive, if not put on the other - right in Windows such a thing...
Check in the Windows system folder (and deeper) of the file unarc.dll. If it is please remove it
Run the installer with the rights as shown in the picture (menu, Properties when you press the right mouse button on the file):

C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20

Ryazancev
thank you. I'll try.

C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20

Ryazancev
in short interrupted with this game. tried ++ these to reinstall . DLL was daredevil separately. but he was there in систем32 and so it is. Bullshit some. Apparently not destiny. Thank you for your attention.
and so we broke all that is possible on the computer.

T
TimKar 03.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
When there is no DLL, it means the antivirus is eating them.

C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20

Genom94
exactly this DLL was in the folder систем32. I can't understand.what the game needs. And says that a DLL is missing. and type reinstall the game. But it's there. because I tried to download it separately and throw where possible. but the DLL was already in place. where it is necessary. Strange, that's all.

C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20

shorter won her that in another folder\game/ set. instead of the default in program fails. the more it is there (x86) for some reason, so it can not be read properly. In the properties of my computer, x64 is written, and ProgramFiles x86 . what a nonsense. Windows 10 probably because. And hybrid all ++ there are still some overpowered everything else. maybe it won. I didn't penetrate much. but the way has changed that's for sure. The truth is always somewhere near shorter.

v
vlad-999 03.06.20

a link to Rabochiy version of the game

D
Ded MastDay 03.06.20

vlad-999 wrote:
a link to Rabochiy version of the game
working version of the game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/

n
nuyra-tyan 03.06.20

All in good time. Please help can at whom such was. Set makeup runs, created a character, everything is fine. Minute play and then comp cut glushnyak! Without Hello and goodbye, just like the plug pulled out and everything. Tried 3 times with the same result and always no more than a minute to play was able. 7х64 antivirus and no viruses. No other programs no games nothing like that. I want to play VERY much, Yes the computer is a foreign, scary...

C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20

nuyra-tyan
overheating graphics card of some kind. In other games way does not happen?
Clean antivirus is normal, and FIHM components of the computer to check. professionals to ask on the forums. there are apps to check iron. Reminds me of the overheating card or CPU. Well, maybe even virusnyak some rude.
Personally, I only damage to the graphics card seen. but never like this.

n
nuyra-tyan 03.06.20

Here I am never. Overheating is not the channel, because just installed and was going to play. Failure identity is unlikely, because everything else is wonderful as it was...a mystery......

C
CEMENTATOR 03.06.20

nuyra-tyan
I deliberately painted all their errors. what I came across, but this is different. Antivirus to get rid of anyway does not hurt. and with other games to compare. Can't tell from here.

D
Ded MastDay 03.06.20

nuyra-tyan
Possible errors on the HDD or SSD that you have there. Try to run Check disk, do a Defrag and just in case reinstall the video card drivers (it is better to put the most recent version). If these steps for you on someone else's computer is not acceptable, try completely uninstalling the game and install it on another disk. And just in case make a backup copy of the folder with the save.
PS. Run though free utilities Dr.Web CureIt! and AdwCleaner for viruses. You can never be 100% sure.
PSS.Once watched exactly the same clinical picture, after installing some Windows updates. It is not strange, after removal of the updates and remove torrent client from the system crashes stopped. And here uTorrent for me has remained a mystery.

n
nuyra-tyan 03.06.20

thanks, banished even licensed utilities virus precisely is not present, a defragmentation did. Just looks at some parameters do not fit the comp. Will have to clean up, abydno. Weird, I just faced so if not suitable, then crashes and the whole computer. Never even heard of. But well at least with all the other prog and games, and this means that with the computer everything is in order and no viruses:)

U
USER_NT 03.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
If with torrents, it is better to download a clean rogovskoy.