3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smartivan 03.06.20 03:02 pm

Force starts with integrated video card (Grim Dawn)

License Steam.
Graphics card: integrated: Intel HD Graphics Discrete: Nvidia Geforce GT640m
Completed action: reinstall system, multiple installation of different drivers for Nvidia, running through the context menu - run with graphics processor: high-performance Nvidia.

Generally none of this helps the game still pushes this vidyuhi.
Unfortunately in the Bios there is no possibility of forcibly shutting down the Intel.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 03.06.20

C release somehow became many in the forum complain. They say that should fix it. Now another problem in the first place, constant crashes. On the home computer playing, no departures, and when on the laptop, every 20 to 30 hour flights.

G
GG4 03.06.20

smartivan
Like when you install a video card, the processor turns off automatically-all automatic work, don't know how you got it started. Are you sure that you have working discrete, as with other games, things?

D
Ded MastDay 03.06.20

smartivan
I read somewhere that to solve this problem on laptops, helps complete removal of the directx9 libraries from the Windows folder and install a new via the web installer, then the game begins to see a discrete graphics card. But how to implement it in practice, it is not clear ), so as to clean these files manually is quite a chore and unsafe.
PS. In General, any 3D app, it first loads the files from the root directory (where the executable resides .exe), and then accesses system folders. On this if you just copy the files d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll located in C:\Windows\System32 in a folder with a game, then that should be enough to solve your problem. It is for the content of these files, the game identifies your video card and that's how it's different SweetFX.
Maybe it's the fact that the game has a problem with access rights to these files.

s
smartivan 03.06.20

GG4
Svetoslav
Not does it really need the patch to wait for.
In other games if I had problems, I would question here is not asked. Because it is logical!

S
SemyStall 03.06.20

Similar problem.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 03.06.20

smartivan
Solved the problem ? As decided ?

U
USER_NT 03.06.20

0000Ptasha
Solution for NVIDIA. For Windows.
1. Find in the steam folder, the game executable and right keys, context menus, set start with the right videhoe.
Spoiler
2. Using the configuration utility, by selecting settings, path to the executable file, insert the starting with the right videhoe.
Spoiler
On line more and more difficult, there should be tormented utilities using Bumblebee and Primus. It is better to look at linevych forums, there are run via sh scripts to carry out necessary or the command line via the command.