3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 03.06.20 03:02 pm

A friend comes out of the machine (Grand Theft Auto 5)

People, Hello.

How to understand: we play with friends. Normally all sit in one car. And only one of the players can not do. And all the throws, if he sits down.

How to be? How to fix? How to make a group of people as a single team?
42 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 03.06.20

Ilya Cancer
There is a glitch. But usually just don't need the f button to hold (the friend who throws).

I
Ilya Rak 03.06.20

No, we were trying to sit each other. And he throws me, and I...

I do not understand who the game considers a friend who can ride and who is just a player.

I
Ilya Rak 03.06.20

What is inadequate in the forum settled... some crap talking and the topic of litter.

D
Delphis 03.06.20

XS well, in the games of denovo these proposals - a common situation. They are even popular. People like the same, but different reaction

f
franklin.psix 03.06.20

don't know litsuha on ps4 and not on the computer where no problems

A
Anglerfish 03.06.20

franklin.all psix
Well, you compared the divinely polished version with the PS4 and there is some non-optimized SOP to the poor bakers who are all fingers in the blood repulsed, scribbling petitions about particulte GTA on the pitch, we swaram and everyone will be happy!!!. And on your comp no problems probably due to the fact that there's only one account - that of peck that on the PS4.

Ilya Cancer
And your friend, the case is not cataract? Maybe there's a cheat to all of the car to throw and catch. That's why, by the way, to play pitch - plebeian business, precisely because of such comrades trainers, cheat, alhakami and other garbage, which does not enjoy the game. Playing on the PS4 is a beauty! All honest, none of you from the other end of the map does not kill a cactus. Come on pitch - off it went: who the fountains spamming someone money spawnit who with immortality everyone with the grenade launcher shoots, but the constant chat GIVE me MONEY! GIVE ME MONEY!.

M
MaaF 03.06.20

Anglerfish
Yes Ian, you're already exaggerating with the game on the PC, such a course was, is and will be always, but now in a much smaller amount than six months ago, no cactus does not shoot, and in the chat almost and there are no fools)

A
Anglerfish 03.06.20

MaaF
What are you talking about? I just recently wanted to steel himself again and wiped away the dust from the pitch, to play online, touch import-export in 4K. And what do I see? Exactly the same as always - a bunch citrustv satisfied with every 5 minutes of natural Armageddon. One man I the character wore NPCs(!!) and I could get rid of could not! Then he ran to the idiot with money at the ready, she put my dough and, perhaps, whether he, or his drinking buddy, he shareportal me, and I grabbed a couple of days ban; then love swore a long time and I even support officer-human as hinted, they say, the fuck are you doing on the pitch? Play on the PS4 and do not know of such problems.
Since then, I have to peck version of GTA won't even touch because the nerves more.

W
Went181 03.06.20

Anglerfish
PC normal is 2-3 times more than consoles, I do not understand people who call fans of PC pests, the console exclusives and not worn out with optimization, etc. the PC is clearly more expensive is due to the top-end hardware, graphics, etc. need not to arrange holivar on the theme of PC VS XBONE VS PS4. Such retardos don't like.

A
Anglerfish 03.06.20

sinobido
Regardi - who is this? You wanted to write retardo, but I forgot how to spell it?
And what with the fact that the PC NORMAL is 2-3 times more? Most of the play on the buckets, and then cry on optimize supposedly neously.

W
Went181 03.06.20

Anglerfish
Lol, with that shit faced, and now the terrible way cheat palustri.

A
Anglerfish 03.06.20

sinobido
I mean, anticheat cooler made? Well great, now my ping has increased certainly, and the performance of the entire vyzhret cleaned - well, it nafig, I will not go back on the pitch ever.

W
Went181 03.06.20

Anglerfish
Most of the plays on normal computers, CECI statistics surveys of iron in steam. Your most ridiculous nitpicking I prognozy.

W
Went181 03.06.20

Anglerfish
Who do you blame, that you have a bucket connected to 100kb Internet

D
Delphis 03.06.20

sinobido
pure is everywhere, even 60 fps, sometimes 144

V
Vladimir1203 03.06.20

Anglerfish
He didn't play in the campaign mode = ) When once clicked,the character just sits in a taxi (transportation), and when pressed (squeezed) and hold,then to throw any.

W
Went181 03.06.20

Delphis
I do not floor you, pirates online no, that's funny that you asked that

A
Anglerfish 03.06.20

sinobido
Surveys the hardware? Seriously? Yes 97.4% of the players lying about their hardware - it's as if the street came up to some macho and asked what size the device. I think he will answer that he is 12 cm, and then, if you pull with your hands? No, he says that it device everything blacks fainted (although he certainly shied away from the question of how they even could see it, but we will refer to eksbitsionista-Amateur to ride on African countries).

How can you believe some polls, statistics (which pull everything they want), horoscopes, neighbor drunk?

W
Went181 03.06.20

Anglerfish
What is the point to lie in anonymous polls? Are you stupid? And where did you get such accurate statistics in percentage, not share?

D
Delphis 03.06.20

sinobido
fuck yeah, I'm trolling wanted, you do not have to be able to humor. I bought GTA and not GTA, you have not even tried fantasy in the show