3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drimer_ 17.10.19 03:54 am

How to adopt children? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Please tell me how to adopt children??
In Rivenska the shelter cant assistant Grelot says is Good, and Great Neche says. I thought to kill her Nada, but then the assistant doesn't talk to me stupidly running from me around the house. I waited and slept nothing helps. Can you tell me??
67 Comments
Sort by:
m
mark25 17.10.19

MilkaBublle
Long time since I played, so I can advise. It is necessary to Whiterun to find Aventus Avenice is the Manager, and buy furniture for children, bed in General, he put in place in the alchemical laboratory in the house in Whiterun. Will replace the lab to the nursery. Then the idea is you can go to a shelter, or so homeless children can look for, too. While there is no children's room with beds, children can not adopt.

M
MilkaBublle 17.10.19

mark25
That's the problem. I approached the Manager, wanted to ask about the nursery. He said so far for me there is no options.

m
mark25 17.10.19

MilkaBublle
Was a bug of the game at this Aventus that he had at different times of day games are sometimes more branches in the dialogue, and sometimes less. There is still depended on in which it is pagelocale. We should try to talk to him at different times of the day or to hammer on the house and quickly build yourself a house in the estate Lake with a children's room and beds.

M
MilkaBublle 17.10.19

mark25
Thank you! Uchtu))

K
Kaifarik_15 17.10.19

Drimer_
mark25
But in the Lake district as I can't build? Help(

A
Abzal_Kazakov 29.01.21

I also have a problem I cannot install without house children

A
Abzal_Kazakov 29.01.21

I finished the task and she (you better not come) what to do the messenger disappeared what to do