3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
katammar 03.06.20 03:03 pm

Do not run the game (Tales of Zestiria)

In the morning everything was fine, runs without any problems. Then I reinstalled the driver for the audio card and the game has stopped running. Someone can that that advice except system rollback to the previous state?
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Puteshestvinik Skvos-Miry 03.06.20

I have a Comedy at all. Run steam,run the game,hacked, and throws me to the buy screen of the game. Th do not know.

k
katammar 03.06.20

Puteshestvennik Squaw Worlds
restarted computer....now it gives an error only to have steam not running, if it is running instead of the beginning of the game goes to the screen steam on the game page in it.....the most interesting is that in the morning everything was fine

D
Dragon2055 03.06.20

Ammar Katavi
About the sound card. The engine is very capricious. sound frequency should be no higher than 48 kHz, and sound format should be stereo. 5.1 is not supported.

G
Gormila 03.06.20

Puteshestvennik Squaw Worlds
MB antivirus ate your crack

P
Puteshestvinik Skvos-Miry 03.06.20

Gormila.
Antivirus turned off and placed in the exception file.

k
katammar 03.06.20

the problem was resolved by changing the crack

M
Markus5111 03.06.20

Ammar Katavi
And which crack ???

k
katammar 03.06.20

http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/ziUQgQkT/file.html

M
Markus5111 03.06.20

Ammar Katavi
Spasibki :)))

M
Mad_cloud 03.06.20

Ammar Katavi
Thanks ...schA cast a spell...

k
katammar 03.06.20

only I didn't go earlier save and DLS do not have...maybe someone knows how to enable them?

k
katammar 03.06.20

no need to change crack....if someone runs when the game runs page steam with the game just enough to rename the executable of the game...for example 1.EXE

M
Markus5111 03.06.20

Ammar Katavi
stops working trainer

k
katammar 03.06.20

what is a trainer?

r
rok2023 03.06.20

Also faced with this problem,the first time the game starts just fine,and then refused. Helped the inclusion of incentive. That is, first include steam,and then a pirated version of the game runs perfectly(tablet from ALI213).

s
soulfox 03.06.20

Maybe someone will help. If the game crashes when you select the language, then:
Check the bit depth and audio sampling rate in the system. To do this, go under start - control panel - sound the playback tab - find where your playback device - indicated by a green check - double click on it to open its properties and go to the tab advanced, which will change the setting to 16-bit and 48000 Hz.
Also check the speaker settings - set 2 channel mode (2 columns), so the game just starts. I like headphones with a separate utility, where he was exposed to a simulated 8-channel mode and before I put it on 2 channel mode, the game would not load.

D
DarkDragon 1 03.06.20

After the launch of pirates with a tablet from ALI213 the game gives an error. Tell me how to be...

a
alekc 03.06.20

soulfox SPS helped me.changed the setting to 16-bit and 48000 Hz