3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.06.20 03:03 pm

Guys, where to get a lightweight or M4? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, where to get a lightweight or M4?(Legendary). I have 3 day looking for her and TK, and PVE-bosses farmleigh every 4 hours, but she did not fall, I can't find a weapon for PVP, I had already almost all the sets(green), and it does not fall, for PVE I got my Groin and grief do not know, but for PVP no weapon. Love the rifle on the Basis of M4(M416, M4A1), generally, I like American rifles, but she's not falling for the life of me.
And still prompt please where to take red clothes?(Seen on VIDOS, Vlad(Cobweb))
Thanks in advance!
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 03.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
There is an option to poryskat from shopkeepers and still have traders elite gear in a branch of the security forces.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.06.20

Richard
Where the Godfather was sold?

_
__DOC__ 03.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
The liberator is sold from the merchant in the terminal.

J

__DOC__
Thank you, normally she is so worth it, and in about the red clothes do not know?

F
FsTanDar 03.06.20

I have a rifle worth 30K damage. I'm in shock!

r
rus_Inversion 03.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
She falls on T5 bosses in TK or 15 bosses run, they often fall legs.

J

rus_Inversion
I found, maybe someone will be useful, I mean
Personal gear and weapons - where and how to obtain.

Holster Colonel bliss (Bliss Colonel's Holster):
— Holster bliss falls out of a helicopter in the mission General Assembly, complexity: a Test (as prescribed in the code of the game)
Note: this is a bug, because of this there is no difficulty in this mission. Soon to be fixed. Will be of high complexity.
— You can also get from an experienced agent containers or containers with survival.

Oxygen mask ferro (Ferro's Oxygen Mask):
— The oxygen masks drop from the ferro boss Joe ferro in the mission the Production of Napalm, difficulty: High.
— You can also get from an experienced agent containers or containers with survival.

The vest Barret (Barret's Bulletproof Vest):
— A bulletproof vest Barrett you can get boss Lorett Barrett in the mission Levingtons conference center, difficulty: Test.
— It can also be obtained from the containers of an experienced agent or with containers of survival.

Courier bag Belongings (Ninjabike Messenger Bag):
— Courier bag Belongings can be obtained from any nominal boss.

Knee Pads (Pads Shortbow Championship):
— Shortbow Championship Pads you can get with the boss Hutch with mission a Field hospital Medisson, difficulty: High.
— They can also be obtained from the containers of an experienced agent or with containers of survival.

Notoperate Skulls (Skulls MC Gloves):
— Notoperate Skulls can be obtained from any nominal boss and important goal on the contract.
— They can also be obtained from the containers of an experienced agent or with containers of survival.

Tommy Gun:
— Tommy Gun can fall out of the Dark cargo area.

Thompson M1928:
— Thompson M1928 can fall out of the container Underground. It is also possible to get it in a Dark area or in Survival, but these data are not accurate, perhaps a bug.

Urban MDR:
— Urban MDR can fall out of the containers of survival.

Golden Rhino:
— Golden Rhino may fall out with the boss of the invasion of the Dragon's Lair.

M
Mr_Irb 03.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
where to get, where to get to buy on the basis of the g36 for PhC (statka relatively decent) and not screw yourself and the other brain... (ideally M4 is very difficult to find in the last patch just had decent PCs 3...)

_
__DOC__ 03.06.20

I stopped G36C.

V
V1nTeR_ 03.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
Red armor is a personal armor. Will be in the next update 1.6.

r
rus_Inversion 03.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
Fit, thank you!

C
Cold Blood 03.06.20

Mr_Irb
Last week the top LVOA was from a dealer in the cave.

j
jgoodwin89 03.06.20

buy drawing and craft)))