3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20 03:03 pm

Seth P. R. C. E. L. where is he ? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Before the release of patch 1.6 and after the release was announced at the new set and even announced vkratse its performance characteristics. But,unfortunately, it is not in the game. Maybe a guru of the game know anything about his fate? And again. There were rumors about the so-called, the site of the exchange of exotic objects and even pointed out its location. Unfortunately turned out to be fake. What am I ? Just accumulated a completely unnecessary amount of exotic weapons and armor, and some samples not even in a single instance. Well, I do not need 9 armor Barrett and 7 arguments, 6 caduceus and twilight, 5 skulls gloves and bags velanija. I understand that there is no exchange between the players, that would not be shopping in real life for the money, but could put some of the merchant-moneychanger. I understand that all this is nonsense, but just lies in the chest a bunch of exotic dead weight and updated, updated...
29 Comments
Sort by:
j
jgoodwin89 03.06.20

With the Sniffer (S. E. E. K. E. R. - every third shot is critical) is not set. Very unbalanced set they came out. Especially burned in PTS-e Valkyrie (infinite stack crit damage.) people raised to catastrophically damage values. Someone even called a set of Avada-Kedavra.

leave the gun current with kosher talent, armor with useless sets of characteristics or disassemble or sell (and then you can buy containers, maybe something interesting penalidade).

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

jgoodwin89
All unnecessary immediately distribute to teammates. Disassemble the parts-the toad strangles. Remained kosher. With the advent of alsocontain such garbage will be many.

j
jgoodwin89 03.06.20

good van
then you're lucky, or play long enough. I usually fall need clothes with useless features. I remember three in a row fell out of Twilight, with useless talents. Then two Main arguments. Then two Mathoperator (useless). And also taskbar. Play truth very long. In the end, I current only one Desny set (action), and three very good set to support (Strategist, Supplier, Fire medic). What I find incredibly sad.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

jgoodwin89
Play with the game's release. Collected all the sets,except for sniper, not mine. Sets matched with nearly maximum values. After the death of the alpha of the assault, probably, action. Played and fire engineer and procurement officer and strategist. Too bad that every patch fixes the most advanced set. Watchful sentry 1.4, 1.5 of the supplier, incendiary and explosive ammo in 1.6 Front , the alpha and the main argument. As assault is a good option with balance damage, survivability Barrett+ skull and cabbage with talent on the armor and Crete. 5+16+14 damage with a machine gun. 31% damage to outside cover. I clocked the gun to obscene damage. Gun for pve, PP for TK.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

jgoodwin89
Hmm, Goodwin, and you recently fought is not the case with the team in the TOR? 2 times you got the horns, and then they took you and everything?

M
MikuHadsune 03.06.20

So the new set no? Damn, it's a shame. What a way all nerf and remove, it was easier to cut the effect of the talent in pvp and all. And mobs and need to fill a couple of tychek, otherwise it sucks. Because through the camp or Inga and play. Oh, and I was hoping to be IMBA set under szturmowego=(

j
jgoodwin89 03.06.20

good van
No, not me))) In TK, I rarely, and if there are horns that are rare, because for fans to shoot appeared Laststand)))

MikuHadsune
and what you action, shooter and д3фнс not satisfied? they do damage on the most can not...

B
Beringer 03.06.20

MikuHadsune
Yes in pve it is not difficult to create a killer set of anything... on each number to find the right treatment for killing and armor or damage on elite. Bullet to accelerate to 8 +. Alternatively, you can combination fighter 4 clothes 2 and the clothes of a nomad for othila. In the first case, really need to pick up the barrel that vampirism was the bottom talent and did not require the amount of health. In this situation I was able to stay alive and raise patiku on a lost signal.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

Boehringer
I have vampires running around I have two nomads. Treatment for murder were 33% да35% othila for 20 seconds to a vampire. Ha, thought I, the eternal other , but in real life othel've been a vampire. This is either a bug or these two talents together are not working.

j
jgoodwin89 03.06.20

Ivan good wrote:
This is a bug that happens sometimes. Still servers the game zabagovany on the nimogu.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

Boehringer
Bullets to disperse up to 8+. Is that a typo? As soon as the nerf of the alpha, all immediately changed into a fighter with 2 nomads or 2 lone star or Barrett. Then someone like that.

B
Beringer 03.06.20

good van
From 8 to 9 it is possible to disperse bullets. T to invest a lot in health makes no sense. Any will make if you'll be a long time to take out mobs. Same thing in pvp.

actually that's from the next topic of discourse of Vladislav this.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

jgoodwin89
F. R. O. N. T. now is not the work of fashion on the damage, strength and so on. The shield shatters in seconds.

m
m1c4d0 03.06.20

Normally bugaetsa in alpha and now...

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

Boehringer
It is only in the turn.there's the whole armor is averaged out. If you're going to run with 8+ even in the city, you any Gopnik from valine will fill the glass for you.

B
Beringer 03.06.20

good van

Yes, run... no glass... now that 5000 health that 3500 one of Fig. Feel the difference is minimal. But taking out the mobs much faster.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

m1c4d0
5 damage+ 10 damage per reaction well 10 damage over 30 m. all. Seth gives 15 damage closer than 10 m and 30 m. 15 next, Anyone that.

d
dobryy vanya 03.06.20

Boehringer
To me, the fighter gives up to 60 in the carcass and 120 in the head and zhivuchest 6K+. I don't think you stand a mob faster.

m
m1c4d0 03.06.20

Well, Yes... the feeling not understand the difference between my AB and Golden, except for the 0.20 sec at grenades... will have to run

j
jgoodwin89 03.06.20

good van
I don't know... in solo pve mitovich hell of a thing, the new game for one, maximum two magazines are in my war (I mean the name fat). I have it assembled which gives 1kk shield, SMG mp5 with vicenin damage from Crete (sight, Glushak, grenade launcher 19% damage from Crete), talents to increase chance to crit, and damage from Crete. gloves can not yet replace the yellow (% of Crete, Crete, damage, armor, and a talent for critical hit +7%). the main thing is not to yawn, not to surrounded. on Legendre useless, but on the heroics and trials - the most it.