3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sten997 03.06.20 03:04 pm

Jump the temperature of the graphics card to zero during heavy gaming.

Earlier there was some problem in serious games, apparently the card was just shut off under load, but only cost to increase the voltage, the problem disappeared. As I understand it's just a disease some 580's. But I this problem has not been given value because almost not played, but decided I want to run Witcher 3 and along came a new attack during this jump (shown in the graph), the game just crashes. Cooler at time 0 dies down, when it returns normal value, he again works as it should.

Model: GV-N580UD-15I BIOS(video card) updated, did not help

Don't know what to do, I'm sure there are smart guys can tell me a solution?

14 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 03.06.20

Try to put a fixed value cooler.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

me a set of numbers scares the ISI afterburner)) campaign sensor backlit

s
sten997 03.06.20

Fei Fong
Too, it is sin, but no load this doesn't happen

s
sten997 03.06.20

warp 37
Set, but the temperature still jumps...

s
sten997 03.06.20

Fei Fong
Yeah, what's wrong with numbers?

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

sten997
the memory controller and download. you see max in red.. what is this?)))

s
sten997 03.06.20

Fei Fong
Hmm, interesting, I didn't even notice 4.2 this was not on 3.0.0(version of the program) revealed
Or is it revealed at the time of the jump, because now restarted and all was fine

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

sten997
vidyuhi in overclocking? if overclocking get the default frequency or down..reset click apply. I, too, sometimes the driver crashes due to overclocking and playing guznov is.. I just reduce the frequency a little.. the power supply is normal?

s
sten997 03.06.20

Fei Fong
I vidyuhi not persecuted, only if you overclock and the power: OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP-EU 700w

s
sten997 03.06.20

The Aida stress test does not pass...

M
MagicHero 03.06.20

just like the dump of the chip and if so what video card sore after the warm-up games may eventually die off. However, when the blade chip if beautiful games still usually writes that the display Driver stopped responding and has recovered

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

MagicHero
Do not drive.. when you blade chip comp will start applications Fig. when you start the game a blue screen and a bunch of artifacts on the screen is a sign of a dump.. most likely with the sensor either with something.. 80% it's nothing serious and master marker must fix.. alternatively try to remove the driver under 0 and re-install..

P
Pupsik 3D 03.06.20

The temperature can drop to 0,which means that the sensor,if overheating is not present, and figs with him.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 03.06.20

The frequency of memory and GPU try to lose megahertz to 100 below the factory and see what happens. More like the fact that the card does not hold frequency and correspondingly falls off the driver. I have the most purchase on the GTX 660 Ti and this was also from Gigabyte. Year suffered while not burnt at one point and passed the warranty money back. Though the problem was solved by reducing the frequency of the GPU at 20MHz, but I have such a disposition was not satisfied. I then forum gigabytes good rattle - at that time this manufacturer had problems with the factory overclocking, many instances just did not hold the declared frequencies.