3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20 03:04 pm

Hard freezes (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Iron normal, everything was OK, but a couple of days ago started wild freezes in the game. The only thing that changed is the body of the PC. The temperature of the video card and CPU were samaneras - normal. In other games this is not observed (tested on Ghost Recon Wildlands, Witcher 3, GTA V, Borderlands 2)
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 03.06.20

delete the game and download again, something files happened

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Major Chocolate
C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division delete the ShaderCache folder
If not help, enable the scan files.

M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20

BasicWay
I deleted the entire folder in the documents and checked the files.

CCCPDriver
Will try, thanks.

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Major Chocolate
I'm sorry that you do not work, if reinstalling the game does not help, update the driver on your PC.
If you start the friezes from the hardware, and that can overheat if freezes after 20-30 minutes, turn on the monitor to check RAM if it is enabled the paging file from the hard then it freezes.

P. S If you have the SSD for the swap file it is possible not to sin, he's all right.

M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20

BasicWay
I have a SSD only system is worth. The game and the pagefile on the HDD. 8GB of RAM I have at the recommended the system requirements is suitable, in theory the swap should not climb. I bought the game two weeks ago and played still quite a calm, neither the Frisians nor subsidence was not, and then suddenly started.

Frieze not always immediately, currently freesite hour game

The figures for the two hours of play in the Division

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Major Chocolate
I have too, is this program you mentioned, but it doesn't work swap file unfortunately. start the game and look at task Manager, all your problem is memory-100% sure you have the same thing that I had not yet put 16Gb. The fact that the RAM is not filled on 100% leaves the reserve and enabled the paging file, and you do it on a normal hard move it to the SSD and you are all the way over, and then decide to leave it on the SSD or add RAM.

P. S it's Just Ubisoft's problem with RAM from them for a long time, a lot of people on the Internet who do the game eats at 12Gb. Sometimes thoughts come to whom they make games=)

Spoilers don't be afraid to put the paging file on the SSD will read if you desire http://www.windxp.com.ru/articles115.htm

M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20

BasicWay
Thank you for your answer, I'll try. And what size paging file do? Or automatically to deliver?

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Major Chocolate
It is better to include automatically the system chooses how much she needs, and if a manual well, anywhere from 2Gb to begin with.

M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20

BasicWay
Put that the system itself is defined. To freesite like stopped. Thank you for your help!

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Major Chocolate
I am glad that you have all right, for future I would recommend to buy RAM will not be superfluous.

M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20

BasicWay
Yes will have too, I just never bought, don't know what to look for when choosing. Because not every will work with mine, right? Exactly the same is now not to buy.

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Major Chocolate
Yes if you want Dual, it will be difficult if not possible to pick up, personally I just bought 2 for 8Gb kit seemed so much easier =)

T
TheDenyGame 03.06.20

Guys Tell me a graphics card AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb gddr3 normal for The Division (you know that already? to old age:))

S
Saints Russia 03.06.20

People who have such garbage after the last patch 12 direct game was terribly blunt, that is gives for example 100 frames and running but the fps can fall to 40, although it used to be that below 80 sags and worked smoothly, we had 11 direct go

B
Bublik666 03.06.20

Yubiki after kazhdnoy optimization making things worse and worse.. 12 direkt it just became impossible to play. Drawdown fps constantly but still pulls the boot to hang Nacala.

M
Major Chocolate 03.06.20

Saints Russia
Yes, after the patch had to abandon the 12 direct quite