3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
master846 03.06.20 03:04 pm

How to steal a Titan from the military Commissar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Read the GTA wiki http://ru.gta.wikia.com/wiki/Titan description about this plane.
Found there here is an interesting description:
To steal a Titan, you must bring it to the main runway, then accelerate to top speed, not looking up from the ground, and then abruptly take off almost at a right angle to the surface. After this, the aircraft will inevitably get one hit (the script is only in the new version of GTA5), which hurt him all the engines. However, vertical take-off will allow Titan to Dodge the second missile.

Actually here I was wondering about which version gta5.exe they say, which has already begun, that the first missile always hits during takeoff. Want to download the older version where there is no script. Maybe someone knows which version should be put to the PC does not have this script ?

But the way a vertical takeoff at the end of the strip does not always save us from the second the missiles often it hits in the tail and need to do not how many attempts to do it have flown under the tail.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 03.06.20

master846
To next gene appeared, even at the first patch will fall)

m
master846 03.06.20

Ignatyeff
And here's another thought that there was a bug with a taxi to take the mission and to the base call, and the stars gave not once, but on a PC I have that doesn't work, give immediately. This bug was on the PC or is it also on consoles only it was, and the PC-version already fixed ?

I
Ignatyeff 03.06.20

master846
on consoles last generation were, in the next gene has already fiksanaly

m
master846 03.06.20

Ignatyeff
And skriptovani rocket can somehow be modded to remove ?

I
Ignatyeff 03.06.20

master846
I doubt it, unless the trainer wanted to include no etc

m
master846 03.06.20

Ignatyeff
And by the way down regardless of stars, the trainer set off, on the basis of no fires, but the rise still shoot fighters. It seems the disabling of the air defense systems of individual option.

I
Ignatyeff 03.06.20

master846
turn on godmode and do not worry)

m
master846 03.06.20

Ignatyeff
And by the way there Trevor give some kind of message to come somewhere near the Fort with 500 000 dollars, but it seems no one figured out so where to go and to set off this mini-mission ?