3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 03.06.20 03:05 pm

Potion of improved swallow. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Previously, it was found somewhere in a fortress on a lonely rock. BUT!! Now it can't find. Also can't find a video with the recipe, just write that you have a herbalist to buy in Novigrad. But, will not be sold if you play on the most difficult level.
Help to find the video location.
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

ahem.. so how would need recipes to take to improve with the usual swallow.. could it be that the recipe randomly sanitise. it's not a relic.. and if you play on difficult so the game took place.. so should be the recipe.. XS how you blew it)) Console command in the help.. if th will help. but the temptation is great then))))
ps/ look here in this fortress there are a lot of chests... if th there comes the 1st set of the Gryphon. et where the bridge is up))
Спойлерhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/A5raCn9yhD0/maxresdefault.jpg

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 03.06.20

Fei Fong
I'm talking about this place talking about.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.06.20

"Recipe: Superior Swallow":
— located in the fortress Lornak at lone rock. The entrance to the fortress is under water.
— you can buy from herbalist in Novigrad.
"Recipe: Great Swallow":
— is in the cave when ordering water woman near kaer Trolde.
— you can buy the druid on the island of ARD Skellig, in the location "Oak Geginat" or the druid of Gremista after completing the quest "Exercises in alchemy".
But with Wikia's vasemaca.

J
JOKERIVAN 03.06.20

So randomly will spawn recipes, isn't it? I checked so, on level 7, opened the trunk, there was a improvement on buckshot, but sitting on top of the Wyvern that I couldn't kill, loaded an early save game, came back the same many hours later, at 14, in the same trunk found superior oil against vampires (this was long ago, can tell a lie about the recipes, because I don't remember exactly what was found, but essentially it does not change in the same chest I found a completely different recipe)

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
ahahaha.. well done) Google is not banned..
It was necessary in the 1st passage to buy or collect in the discovery of the Griffin 1 LV.. guess I'm just using the console..

A

Fei Fong
Oh thank you, no need to thank me, I just facilitate his work.

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
What do you to relieve tried, if I wrote what is there no prescription?

A

0000Ptasha
There is also a second place in that sentence. Read, not be lazy.
If there's not, stupid game bagnola, add the recipe from the console. Fortunately even include it easy.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

0000Ptasha
IPI is not brain myself and others.. console command in the help...
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
and you're not clever bro)

A

Fei Fong
Can't do that, unfortunately.
The man asked, I replied, but he was not happy. Why? Hell knows. Alternatively, it upset kopipasta in Wikia.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
I know this is an excerpt from sovkovogo movie?) you do not know what you want

A

Fei Fong
Yes, this phrase can be almost in every thread in PG to go.
Remember the guy Omnia Smirnow (or something like that). He lit srach due to the fact that I was he suggested that his computer is not true, or rather: he had a weak graphics card and a healthy Monique with a resolution of 1920*1080. I explained to him that, he started to argue, then again in a slightly rude manner explained it to him (well, you never know, suddenly the man only way it comes), there's even agrisa not what it was, but he decided to fly to the moon in his chair and he got it. And all for what? Due to the fact that he didn't like the answer to his question.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
to the moon on the chair?
new))))

A

Fei Fong
Well, first of assholes is smoke, then comes fire, flames burst out through the leg of the chair as from the nozzle of the rocket and he flies away to explore the craters on the moon)

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
You also do not be lazy and read what I actually wrote.
0000Ptasha wrote:
they can be used herbalist to buy in Novigrad. But, will not be sold if you play on the most difficult level
I really difficult and play.

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
Fei Fong
I'm playing on the console )

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

0000Ptasha
would immediately wrote) then Google it for the console))

A

0000Ptasha
And come at least tried to see him? A little something I suddenly write one, and in fact, quite different. In life you have to question everything you see and hear.

b
baracus10 03.06.20

Strange that 1.31 patch someone have trouble finding. To new patches, I managed to collect all the recipes to excellent (max in short: oils, bombs, potions and all that is possible) already at the beginning of blood and wine. 1,31 pereprohodil, so much detail in the end before the battle at kaer morhen the all set, absolutely. And, without touching the question marks (except for a small part of them). Leave them on the last turn. Before NG+.