3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 03.06.20 03:05 pm

To whom to give the evidence of the Rucker? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hi, please tell me whom to give the evidence of the Rucker? Miller or Alex VEGA? or keep it for yourself?
How will it affect the choice of a selection of best(good)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 03.06.20

Rampertumskin
I gave VEGA thought that since we're a double agent it would be better to give them to the resistance , Miller, muddy guy, and I don't trust him , the game has not passed , chose a Bank what's next and how will I XS but isn't it a beauty ? pass the first time itself and then stay out to watch the passing , the game came out a few days days ago EN your mother.

m
mrKaktak 03.06.20

Rampertumskin
it seems to be the most gusto-make the decision myself)))who is the soul and that give)))

R
Rampertumskin 03.06.20

beauty is not the beauty I pass then somehow did not want because of the 1st choice isn't the Witcher where you can play 2 to 3 times.and here 1 time pass'd and all.

g
greyhouse 03.06.20

Anyone know somehow that Rooker to save? Or in any case it is poisoned?

R
Rampertumskin 03.06.20

greyhouse
impossible.

N
Niko71790 03.06.20

greyhouse
they say you can, if very carefully a Bank robbery to pull off - there will be the antidote

m
morpholog 03.06.20

Niko71790
Rucker also dies before the robbery.
Or is there something else there?

N
Niko71790 03.06.20

morpholog
Sorry, I confused it with another friend, the plot in General, it will be necessary to pump from orchids, otherwise you will die

m
manels 03.06.20

Leave the evidence of the Rucker for VEGA, and then give it to Alex to the end of the game to get the secret code for the door, where there are delegates.