3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KipBit 03.06.20 03:06 pm

Lost interest in the game (Fallout 2)

The background
Decided to go through all of the fallout,as ever since ,when I learned about this universe from the tabletop role-playing games, it I sunk into the soul. Passed part 1 ... the Game I liked so much, was trying to go through the game to 100% (all quests) .Later started playing Fallout 2 and I liked it even more .Played the character of a diplomat,but later realized that the warrior complete the game 100% easier and started a new game.
The problem
Now the passing game I got to Vault City. .I begin to have an aversion to the game after visiting the City of Refuge. Then I got a Gecko and I returned the interest .I remained in the City shelter to run 1 quest(in my opinion) .This quest to Destroy the raiders .The idea I had to pass it at this stage of the game ,how they got into the city (level -9) . And when cleaning the area I even with 2 opponents can not cope ... Trying to complete this quest 20 times ,but even ... Soon began to lose interest .I was trying to get better weapons and armor ...
Character information
Weapon: Hunting rifle
Armor: Metal armor mod. II

Or am I 'pictures'that I find hard to play even on the easy difficulty level(in this case fight) or I have the character 'bottom'

And for those who have free time:
As You passed the game?
What is the best version of the passage?
Comments or corrections to the passage.
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 03.06.20

KipBit
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BD%D1%83%D0%BC_0,44_(Fallout_2)
Then
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BD%D1%83%D0%BC_0,44_(%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C_%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F)
Guides view.

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

KipBit
For fall there are 2 restoration project.
Put. May, and interest will be added...

K
KipBit 03.06.20

Kirlusha
Thanks for the advice.I wanted to do after I finish the original ,and then pass this story and other modifications .

K
KipBit 03.06.20

PROCTO PIRAT
Thanks,but here's the problem ... I've improved the gun ,bought ammo,but that's what happens when I come back: I do 2 shots and I shoot on average 50% of enemy's HP. After me and firing from these guns (forgot the name) and kill with 3 shots (2 turns approximately) . It so happens that I manage to survive a little longer,but my companions (Sulik(2 EQ.) and Cassidy(1 LVL.)) run ahead and kill them with 2 shots ... team-Mates do not want to risk .They have leather armor and weapons (the combat knife Sulik,and Cassidy-a Hunting rifle.In General, decided that the swing of the character and then give back . Thanks for the help .

h
hom1e 03.06.20

lost interest in the game 20 years later? weird.

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

hom1e
It's not even a mod, rather an adaptation of the old game under the new system. Plus, something cut from the main game.
So that puts immediately.

K
KipBit 03.06.20

hom1e
In the game I started playing recently .

K
KipBit 03.06.20

Kirlusha
OK'to it ,I will try to play.The amendment is adopted. Thanks for the advice .

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.06.20

KipBit wrote:
The idea I had to pass it at this stage of the game ,how they got into the city (level -9)
Not to clean up the raiders in their den I would recommend that the level not lower than 12 to guarantee.
Too many of them out there, and they do not slant with their rifles...

KipBit wrote:
Weapon: Hunting rifle
With this Azeem nothing to do Modoc ) Combat shotgun get a license, then it will be normal (black color like this, it shoots bursts). Or Kalash, for example. Will go too.

Kirlusha wrote:
For fall there are 2 restoration project.
Put. May, and interest will be added...
Definitely need to put, if someone else is not set. Improves all new adds locations (Abbey, EPA)...

KipBit wrote:
As You passed the game?
From Arroyo to Klamath (toxic cave were left for later), then to Dan and Redding (no caravans and quests to sweep mines - too small level and few guns at the moment). Thence to Modoc (all the quests at once), it in Vault City/Gecko (possibly a large part of the quests), then to the Abbey (restoration project), then sharply down the map, past the raiders (to locate their dens in the restoration project must take the map to New Reno), New Reno (the main city in the game in the first half of the game, then it will be the main San Fran), he in Broken Hills, and from there the caravan somewhere, secondary quests here and there and everywhere. Back in Redding for completing all quests, as well as in Vault City (to do this you need to walk to the NCR, preferably around NCR and one square that was credited to the quest in Vault City). Then a lot of walking here and there, either directly to the SAD (taking the quest from the Wright family), then to NCR and Vault 15 (all the quests). Further, Military Base/Vault 13 (all jobs, all to make on the basis of mutant MB, including the boss of mutants at the lower level). Then on to San Fran (a lot of things here) him in talk. Then you can find the EPA database (tipo SAD, you want installed restoration project) and to complete all quests in the game (except the last), and then completely clean up Navarro, sell a junk in San frane etc. To prepare all to the trip to the oil platform (the last location) and forward. Something like that around )

KipBit wrote:
have combat knife Sulik,and Cassidy-a Hunting rifle
With this Arsenal of raiders your team will make at a time that just happened )) Without iron (at least) of armor and at least Kalash there better not to meddle. And the companions flee to the enemy because of the settings they need sane to put every Persian their whims. For example, Sulik likes to shoot like SMG 10mm smg or H&KP90c, but can easily fall on his own, he doesn't care (or will run ahead and quickly kick the bucket). Better get Suliko 223 pistol, normal blows of life enemies with a weak defense (the raiders). Importantly, settings...

K
KipBit 03.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Thank you so much,what you need . The combat shotgun I already have,but ammo for it is very small. I missed a couple of missions , but I'm doing them at a later stage then .Don't know where to get such weapons for teammates,but look on the forums,and where to get his armor.... I honestly can't remember such places(not counting the one place where I sold 1) . In Your version of the passage makes sense. But I think playing a lot of miss . And this I have a little something in the inventory .On account of the fact fashion ,I think to put then when a game will go . Again - thank you very much for such a complete answer . Now I will be on the fallout wiki to sit and watch where I missed .

A

Look here, old weapons, items and more: rifle in Fallout 2
Article: where to find a 223 gun.
It can be found, for example, in one of the rooms of Vault 15 (to the right of NCR, the right-bottom corner of the map of the world) along with combat armor, by the way (it is better than metal)... in General, if you need good armor as early as possible, the easiest way to get combat armor in the location vault 15 (Vault 15), however, there is protection not frail (e.g. raiders)...
If you need even better armor, you can find Power Armor at Military Base locations (there are a lot of mutants, so it will be difficult).

For Sulik the top of the slope is the energy (kinetic) hammer + H&K G11E (if patrons do not mind).
For Cassidy and Vic - Gauss rifle, but before the sniper (a rare thing to find in a random meeting with the mobsters around New Reno). The same applies to the other characters: the robot, which you can take with you in your SAD (Sierra Army Depot), provided that the skill of science is about 130% (Yes, a lot, but it's worth it... maybe =)).
Heavy guns are best bozar, of course. The first lies in the toxic caves near Klamath (required skills repairs (Vic), electronic lockpick with the art of opening a lock and the ability to survive against a fighting robot, there's Arsenal).

KipBit wrote:
ammunition for it very little
Yes, it's not Fallout Tactics, where a lot of them ) by the Way, if you have not played in FT, I recommend to go after F2. In fact, FT is something I'd like to see a third Fallout...
12 gauge ammunition for shotgun sold in some cities, but are expensive...

KipBit wrote:
Don't know where to get such weapons for teammates,but look on the forums,and where to get his armor....
Leather Armor MK2 (Leather Armor MK2) pretty well puts pieces of armor if there is no metal. To get it in the Modoc (sells dude named Balthas), and also in the New Reno Eldridge (buy).
Metal Armor, normal and MK2. Sold by Eldridge and NCR from merchants. MK1 also there inside the shelter in Vault City. In General, if you run, you can find armor for your team without any problems.
Combat Armour MK2 - better than usual. It seems to be unique, only one instance in the game, as the Combat Armour of the brotherhood of Steel... well, MK2 lies in the toxic caves near Klamath, in the same locked bunker.

K
KipBit 03.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Thank you very much,don't understand how such knowledge . I was going to go FT after Fallout 2 and all scene additions .Right now I'm in Redding ,but to other cities ... the fuel is a little lacking,but Oh well,walk .... And casual encounters I have a very rare . In General, thank you very much,helped ,again sparked the interest and just want to take and pass the game on . And,by the way,all wanted to ask (on the Internet, little information is found about this ,and then the search is not very desirable) is it possible to lose after a while (like in Fallout 1)??? .However this question can not answer.And in the Internet wrote that a few years in the stores of ammunition are not replenished .Actually I have many questions ,but I seem to have everything(or almost) fed up with them.

Kartinochka and cheerful mood

A

KipBit
In Fallout 2 there is a time limit, like 13 years (game time since the start of the Arroyo). But it's actually a lot, I brought your characters above level 50, continuing to play after a victory, that is, after finishing the main story of the game (so it is possible, Yes) and still had plenty of time, more than half of those 13 years.
Main flow days and weeks obtained by the caravans, or if you're sitting around in the Wasteland on foot (caravans but more time consuming). If you need to fly a couple of months of game time, you should take the caravan from Redding or Broken Hills (at any point). Well, if you always go by car, you can not think about the time )

For the future, about FT. For it I can just put global mod called Redux, although it slightly increases the complexity of the game, especially for beginners. Can do as F2: first the original, then go with the mod. Unlike F2, FT linear game there is nothing superfluous, only the mission in the story (not counting the random encounters, where there is an order of magnitude greater than F2). Although FT has other mods (for example)...

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

KipBit
Fuel is not enough?
And you controller in the Klamath dug?
In the NKR is one weirdo, can put a Claudia.

A

Kirlusha
Yes this controller needs all the mines in Klamath to look at the same time destroying all the rats ) Rats there seems to be weak, but the farther you go, the more meaty and dangerous rats caught. What is their blame? Spear and single shot gun Vick from his barn? 8)

K
KipBit 03.06.20

Kirlusha
This so-called controller - no ,not dug .So here's what I wrote in the guides .So look for it,thanks .And thank you A. Soldier of Light ... Very helpful .

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Shotgun, 10mm pistol, and one grenade in the same Klamath can stir up. To steal a leather jacket from Sulik to his purchase. Cartridges have a lot, Yes, but niche, I somehow passed.
Of course, on the maximum complexity and the level of the fight is cool.
Also, if he already has a car, then there are norms. cannon.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

fuck yeah. Minh lost interest the field a couple hours of playing
and then to me from heaven descended from heaven editor safer and pasabagi gave me Bosor, turbo plasma rifle and half a ton of ammo
but even so, I was zaouali gyōki and I again lost interest.

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

KipBit
Here's a couple of tips:
In the NKR, when you trade with a low man, that is in the tent with the guards at the entrance to the location, obrashatsa not to him, but to the three shelves that behind him. Because, when referring to the dealer only opens one of the three shelves.
If he rebuffs you, then wait a day or two.
In new Reno, a merchant of Eldridge's can be directly to blame, along with his dogs.
Then he sabarese single cross-subject, and in the basement sits a crank that for free you will improve the gun, thus filling the store with bullets.

K
KipBit 03.06.20

Kirlusha
Thank you