3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 03.06.20 03:07 pm

Help to repair the mouse wheel.

I urge everyone to help me to fix mouse wheel. The mouse is not simple is called Intro MW606X.
Here on the main screen of it: http://www.myintro.ru/
And not just because it's inside the mechanism, by means of which are scrolling hidden underneath the plastic casing. That is, if for an ordinary mouse can simply compress mechanism, here as to do, I think, will not work.
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 03.06.20

So cool mouse, I would have this person killed.

D
Devil208 03.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Ahah) I bought for 1800. Actually, the mouse is very good. And is not expensive. Cordless, with charging, I have enough for a month (I'm not playing because and just surfing the web and work). I came into the store CSN, and mouse with built-in battery cost 4-5K. And this is not expensive. And clickers inside, as I found out after parsing, very high quality and durable. Their life long enough. And when the arm you hold begins to glow ^^ But gave the girl to play, called. She was playing, clicked on the wheel, and now, the result. And what to do - I don't know. And I don't want to bother much. The clicker wheel works, but the scrolling is choppy.

D
Devil208 03.06.20

In General, I learned another feature. The motion sensor of the wheel I have optical. However, still do not understand what it means. Or is it now all of optical?

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.06.20

Devil208 wrote:
The mouse is not simple is called Intro MW606X.
Devil208 wrote:
...And is not expensive.
Devil208 wrote:
But, give the girl a play, called.
smishno...

Spoilergate to play the girl, grandfather, grandma, mom, dad, wife, children, neighbors, in the army... No breaks!!!
Spoiler
Spoileralert rogue, MUAHHAHAHA!!!

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Devil208
This same garbage with a wheel. Twist to one side, and scrollit anywhere. Also optics. Thought maybe dust, but no. Apparently it is incurable...

D
Devil208 03.06.20

Kirlusha
Are you sure you have optics? I'm not very sure that I optics. I just assumed. As optics can fail?
Have you dismantled yours? What is preload?

R
Ryazancev 03.06.20

Kirlusha
I have had several mice from A4 Tesn all had to be thrown out for this reason-the wheel is not repairable, only if desoldering and solder such a module as a whole. But the mouse from Logitech has shown itself very well. These problems they have. But fail microswitches, which are easy to resolder. Conclusion: don't buy Chinese Govnitso.

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Devil208
Yes risperal. It optics. Wheel with teeth inside. Like the breaker beam. And under a seat of the wheel - button. And that's all. Preloading nothing.
Sticker with the name and model has long fell off. So mouse - Moneim.

D
Devil208 03.06.20

Hmm. Now I read the reviews about the mouse and wonder. One wheel does not work after half a year, others mouse buggy wireless connection after a month. Someone already triple-click instead of single. After a month of use. Someone's buttons creak. Someone's little finger has nowhere to go (I do, however, believe the decision to distribute the load on the ring finger of the right).
What these people do with a mouse, I have no idea. My mouse more than six months on it and play with it, and always use it. And it works great. Never buggy wireless connection, the buttons don't squeak. The wheel on the spot (just scroll fail to start).

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Ryazancev
Yes, I tried different setups. Sooner or later they still skiff.
So take what's more convenient and cheaper.
Broke - the tail of her on the wall and in the boutiques for new:)

D
Devil208 03.06.20

Kirlusha
And so it is optics. I have the same crap. Like optics invented in order to increase service life. But in fact something not quite working idea.

M
MAIBATSU 03.06.20

Devil208 wrote:
Like optics invented in order to increase service life.
Not one manufacturer will not allow this, because commercially it is not beneficial to them.

D
Devil208 03.06.20

MAIBATSU
Commercially it is not profitable? The sensors on Ali sold for 150 rubles. Yes, there is the work itself the mouse will go higher. Besides, who needs bad reviews? The reason is probably that the sensors are different. And then, with the aim to reduce the cost of the mouse, put a cheap sensor. That dusty, dull. But not with the intention that people ran for the new mouse. Because otherwise you can face a campaign to lose.

R
Ryazancev 03.06.20

Kirlusha
I had also - broke down for the tail and the box. And after buying the Logitech g600 and g302-ordered mikrikov Omron 20 million clicks and Teflon pads. For 3 years of operation sometimes appears double click on the g600. To change this mouse is expensive, it is easier (cheaper) to fix!

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Devil208
well, you and the mouse! where you only take this game

D
Devil208 03.06.20

Bomber
Tell. I went with a friend for the company in tekhnopoint. He took the card, I decided to take the wireless mouse with built-in battery. Out of all these mice, this was the most affordable in price. I took it. My mouse not to offend.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Devil208
but she's real planted!

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

I felt Peck homeless when I started resoldering clickalka Misha the cost of 600 RS
and sensors are some sort of crap. was mouse with touch sensor but about wheel touch sensor is not unheard of. there is where voschem couple of type of the handle switch channels of the TV and the couple of hinge type. last I omasal and spiced with lubricating oil when a conventional axle were dry.

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

MunchkiN 616
The wheel does not touch and with the optical sensor. There the same diodik and receiver as the main underneath the mouse.
Moreover, I myself only a year ago found out I had it was when I bought it, accidentally dropping from the table onto the concrete floor in the garage:) but to fail the wheel start recently.

m
masha 03.06.20

Devil208
Has wheels that contacts close when scrolling, and where there is a striped lattice rotates between the IR diode and photodiode.