3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 03.06.20 03:09 pm

How to rollback a patch that is 2.4 GB? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

As might be expected, Ubisoft ruined the game with your patch, there was a wild freezes when driving fast and when flying, subsidence fps. Before the patch worked fine with 45-55 fps, after patch 50 fps became a rarity. Drawdown below 40. The game became Jumpy and ragged. Want to go back to the release version. Tell me how to remove this patch? (where to go, what to delete). Go into offline and will play until they fix the game
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 03.06.20

I have all the trouble. Turn offline and the game did not start yesterday. Ulikovskii the laucher insisted connection online. Roll back navenoe in any way. The game machine will spool these 2.4 GB. To pump from zero makes no sense. The patch will already be built into the game.

C
Crystal Lion 03.06.20

That's how it is.

Spoiler

T
TimKar 03.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
And I reverse the patch helped the fps as was, and remained, but the location is now always loaded, the Frisians became much less. To patch very often went nephrogene roads, waited for half an hour to get downloaded when the document or kit. Now come, all progruzheno.

S
Sergant744 03.06.20

The game is online. The patch on the servers. How do you roll back

M
Maksim1991 03.06.20

must be run from the folder with the game will be offline all work current to do this uplay to always do so offline was

M
Mihail Golohvast 03.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
make it full screen and not in the game and will not Frisians , and after the patch pokapaysya in the settings because it changed optimize,I like those settings that ate the fps is now not eating ,the shade I used putting them on high the game of uhodila 30 fps,after the patch high shadows and the game in 60,the same with textures etc

N
Nikolay Ololay 03.06.20

Michael Holocuast
I have in fullscreen mode. The fact is that before the patch, I was excellent in the medium-high, now even on medium-low and frieze friezes do not depend on the quality of the graphics, the frieze is always there on all settings. I would go with them but resigned when riding even shoot was not possible. If it was really the release that I would not suffer and simply refunjol. But They messed it up on its own (