3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 03.06.20 03:09 pm

What is a strict NAT? Can it how to get rid of? (For Honor)

Google wrote necessary ports open, but what is not clear, even wrote that it is necessary white IP, but it's garbage, others are clearly not white and NAT open.
113 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 03.06.20

Provider take service,or whatever it's called, Static-IP

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Baby 3D
I told that friend he is not white, but still using 2 routers sitting and NAT from the public, the case is 99% not in the IP

a
a_noob_is 03.06.20

Scaevus
It happens because of the antivirus... when hips is enabled on eset I wrote simply , turn off the antivirus average becomes.

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

you have ports may be closed on the router. if laziness to read everything, and so , look for a tab (dmz) it is necessary to specify the ip of the computer , well and, accordingly, include it with her. Open all the port range... if the complex protection of the powerful, there is nothing to fear. If you have a dynamic IP from the dash , then finally lay down , for there seems every 24 hours or every relogon network IP address changes.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

KlausBarbie
and what ports need to open? ip address of computer in local network?

S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

Don't worry brains,if looking for a session then sit down and play

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Shadowarm
but if looking at 3 hours and often throws?

S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

Scaevus
Well then the problem with the Internet,change providera

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

Scaevus
dmz is configured to only IP. You have the computer share what you saw in network and you could easily konektita to others. (dmz still usually solves the problem with the recoil of the torrent closed ports she just 10-300 KB / sec , and with open ports can give across the width of the channel, well I mean what's the max you upload speed.)
And to find out your IP of computer in LAN the cmd run command prompt from administrator and propisivat ipconfig... just take off the old....here where is says IPv4 address , there will be your IP of computer. Then go to the admin panel of the router , look for something like DMZ write the address of IPv4, cut it and save... breast to rebutt route it will be necessary. This will help you if the ISP at their level, not block ports. A white or gray IP complete garbage, listen more ))

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

KlausBarbie
The first real answer, thank you, as a local entrepreneur to watch I know, still not very much, but about white and grey I knew it bredyatina mommy programmers )

P
Protos322 03.06.20

KlausBarbie
where it is necessary to throw in configuring the router's Ipv4 ??

l
lanohero 03.06.20

faced with the problem of nat-red can't any of friends to invite to the group (and they can) tell me how to solve

N
NefelimX 03.06.20

I have a problem, constantly dueling with the AI trying to get data from the server, and then writes the server is not available, we apologize.

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

Pavlov2014
look for the DMZ tab. It is either the Upnp or Forwarding...(Well for example on TP-lincah it in Forwarding)

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

P. S here's what I mean...

Spoiler

P
Protos322 03.06.20

KlausBarbie
helani, where it is

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

Pavlov2014
forwarding

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

No amount of tweaking helped, helped VPN

F
FistRampage 03.06.20

Scaevus
And what, exactly? I tried vpn4games, did not help me.

l
lookaway 03.06.20

port forwarding the mood in the router. in the Internet you can find what you need.