3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RHROMAN 03.06.20 03:10 pm

Darkstar One - Help and Discussion (Darkstone)

Nedovno bought the game DARKSTAR ONE. Established, launched and began to play. After 5 minutes I started to occur some nonsense - the screen began to blur, the colors began to change and in the end the screen turned into some semblance of negativity. Thus when you call the menu the picture becomes normal, I go again the darkness.
All pereprobyval driver is the latest(the processor, motherboard and video) and SLI mode turned off.
Has anyone faced such a problem?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sierra 03.06.20

I have come across. Solved - reinstall DX new.

R
RHROMAN 03.06.20

I put the last HH(August). Did not help...

l
l.e.h.a 03.06.20

the PVCs options screen HH Nepomuk (

V
Vityok 03.06.20

Although I know that the TITANIC X3 no one will kick still can sygrano
By the way - what are the recommended system unit!!!

l
l.e.h.a 03.06.20

just poslabzhe than X3

V
Vityok 03.06.20

Here someone wrote about Dark star one
3.0 GHZ
1024 Opera
256 video
From XS sistemnik less......
this is the maximum for XS!!...

M
Metr72 03.06.20

Same thing only the screen is shaking so disgusting!!!Demo MNU flew with antialiasing and other garbage people who pluchit lay I did!

F
Feduxa 03.06.20

I have the same thing happens. In a few minutes everything becomes turbid and becomes negative.
If the game disable anti-aliasing, the entire screen is shaking. The game is not licensed. The patch is already out 1.2 - maybe that will fix it, but to put it does not work.
Perhaps this is the problem of Krak? In short - the issue remains on the agenda, maybe. play impossible.

t
twist86xx 03.06.20

Karoche people write mini FAK how I got rid of the darkening of razmazany,jerking..
akazyvaetsya this is the first game with the ingame protection ...:) pirates are facing a tough future ...hmm, and us too.
1. I had the DVD version there was a Russian and English(All the dialogue though in German)version.
2. Installed the English version in the game folder find the two ekzeshnika
one Darkstarone.exe(Cracked by pirates) second Darkstarone1270.exe(during orginalny)
take delete and rename cracked ..Darkstarone1270.exe => Darkstarone.exe
3. Now the game requires a disk. go to gamecopyworld
and download a mini image and a program called SecRom (or something like this)
4.Mounted mini overview on Demon's run SecRom click Hyde....and run the game
I have everything working...

R
RHROMAN 03.06.20

2 feduxa
I patches already pieces five tried different version, nothing helps...

2 twist86xx
You probably had in mind a program SecuRom, its only there for a few versions, which one to download?
And what is a mini image?

t
twist86xx 03.06.20

2rhroman Yes, download the latest version
mini image ....this is a mini image...
download from gamecopyworld

R
RHROMAN 03.06.20

2 twist86xx
I have a problem - the program downloaded, but the mini image doesn't download, for some reason when click on a link after some time open the desktop ?

R
RHROMAN 03.06.20

2 twist86xx
THANKS for the help :-)
I helped

ALL!!!
Try twist86xx'a method it helped me. Before that only did not try, damn it ALL, I went to play :-)

F
Feduxa 03.06.20

And helped me the way twist86xx.
Will add a program called CureRom 2.03. Creates a profile and a shortcut to your games with daemontools. Very convenient and clear.

Played half an hour of glitches was not. Before after 5-10 minutes climbs. And he from gamecopyworld did not help me - some sort of library started to ask.

b
blinchik 03.06.20

I have identically the same crap! Initially thought the way it should be! :) Right now I will try method twist86xx then write the answer!

t
twist86xx 03.06.20

Yes of course the game rabotaet ...but buggy and slow... on a flat Meseta....
put the patch v1.1.1368 all cool but back glitches
For those who have the original image of the game
Exist patch ....which Fixes the image(up TO CHYAGO SURVIVED)...
but I like you I understand the DVD(no clue whose)where all already kindly Packed pirates for 300 rubles
So people think look at the old as we are after the patch v1.1.1368 to run the game...
so much so that without glitches
And immediately describe here
Here patch
http://files.filefront.com/Darkstar+One+German+Retail+Patch+v111361/;5225284;/fileinfo.html

M
Metr72 03.06.20

The problem is solved corny!Turn on the antialiasing and hamaam

V
VLADOSS 03.06.20

it's all good but my game does not start says: could not find translation files pliz help urgently!

V
VLADOSS 03.06.20

well not really nobody knows?:-(

F
Fanatik-2003 03.06.20

People, and I have a problem... installed the game, put the crack which downloaded from zoneofgames.ru .... Start the game, the translation nailudshego!, but after 3-4 Hyper transition crack strays... Ie the name of the system becomes different set of letters and words... for Example when you press escape to remain there all the lines are referred to as the ship is waiting for you at Accel ... I Hope understand what I'm talking about... Ie the text becomes completely random! the inscription Lope I creditov writes the pirates in the front ...
HERE SUCH PIES... HELP PLIZ... TO CRACK AGAIN PLOWED it is NECESSARY to REENTER the GAME... but 3-4 giperpireccia it pozam***em...