3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVilGENIY 03.06.20 03:11 pm

Necropolis (Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Ladies and gentlemen, in this thread it would be interesting to see the combinations from the tombs of the necropolis(quest I think you can't fold, TC and so are drawn automatically)
At the same time it would be nice to know about the test tantalum
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nozerot 03.06.20

1535 5143 1254 4221 (XS quest or not)

T
TsukumoGou 03.06.20

Even the shopkeeper in front of the entrance mentions 3543 (if you configure Kallisti to play the melody)
3431 main quest
2413 advanced quest after you send 4221
4135 - in one of the graves, flower projector of consciousness (extra 40 exp)
You can still random in the tomb to find a researcher, he will give another projector

1114 - the tombstone cipher phylactery decorated (although MB is a random (most likely it dependent on the number of the examined tombs) in loke appeared again silver)
p.s. If you jump in another locations, then again stumbled on silver he would ask for phylactery and give 40 exp and a choice of 3 rewards.

o
ololoshich 03.06.20

2222 meeting with a guy (not silver), which gives the artifact Circulating the projector of consciousness,
Perhaps it is a random event which appears after the nth visit of the tombs.
TsukumoGou
In 1114 are not random, I was there too met phylactery

T
TsukumoGou 03.06.20

ololoshich
Circulating the projector of consciousness I have apparently stumbled when pressed to choose a random room. And to manually check I had enough for 125 tombs of 625

o
ololoshich 03.06.20

TsukumoGou
Heh, well, you're cool. I had to test only about a hundred.

F
Fosa1990 03.06.20

1535 – the Tomb of the Phoenix, which is associated with secondary task "Wisdom of the Phoenix". Here it is necessary to inspect the bust and talk to Phoenix.
1254 – the Tomb of the Performance, which is associated with additional quests "Broken Child" and "Endless Horror". Here you will find the Projector of Consciousness and the portal to the Infinite Gates.
2413 – Tomb Roosa Ki Sula, which is associated with the side quest "the Broken Child". Here you will be able to speak with the silver and studying archival records to continue the job.
3431 – the Tomb of the First Rejected (that is, the first shell of the Changing God). There is a teleport to MIEL Avest – another item that can lead you to the Builder. Sovetuyu to visit the tomb last.

4221 – Tomb of Choi, which is associated with the quest "the Broken child". Here you find a large pillar of stone, which will help you in passing the mission.
3543 – the Tomb of the device. Code it is possible to find a Tantalum (Tantalum), merchant, dwelling in the Valley of Forgotten Heroes (Valley of Dead Heroes). The tool can be set with high level of Perception and Concentration. This thing will open up new options in the dialog menu and will give you some experience points.
5143 – the Tomb of Odwalla associated with the quest "the Broken child". Here you will be able to speak with Odwalla and buy his electro Marketer.

In addition to the tombs mentioned above, there is a considerable chance of being shuffled grave, which, unfortunately, often be empty.