3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bmw 7 e38 03.06.20 03:12 pm

Whether in the moment to buy the game? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Good time of day. Now is the autumn sale on Steam, and I was interested in the game Rainbow Six: Siege.
I looked online to the incentive - I was happy with it - 18 thousand people at the time of the creation of this theme. Price discount without SP - 11$ like a good idea.
I'd like you to know - and whether it is necessary to take this game, even without the Season Pass'a? I need your opinion.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 03.06.20

Timur Beresnev
Yes, in fact the Season Pass that only gives the coloring on the weapons,the costumes for some characters and 600 R6 to commit in-game purchases,
5 daily challenges instead of 3 for more glory points.

S
SemyStall 03.06.20

Season pass what is not needed. This is essentially a donut, which for a week or two will stuff himself playing a couple of games a day.

b
bmw 7 e38 03.06.20

SemyStall
Thanks for the tip on the Season Pass.
Well, the game itself decent? I myself was able to play a long time just for the free weekend, the final opinion be about the game could not...

F
FsTanDar 03.06.20

Timur Beresnev
If the game was crap, it wouldn't be so many people.

b
bmw 7 e38 03.06.20

FsTanDar
Not always games with great online are good.

S
Smoke_Shooter 03.06.20

Timur Beresnev
not sure I like it.only one in this game is nothing to do.you need to play with your team.

P
Po63om6e 03.06.20

Timur Beresnev
if you played in the division or dissent, the game will come to you. (required to be trained in the game)

A
Andrey Baulin 03.06.20

The game is excellent. Pool, serves a Pass is not needed. And not necessarily the team to have, and one. Although many learn the game and then come together as a team.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 03.06.20

Here also I think to take or not... or something else to take, and on the other hand in December will be the last hand of a game, then suddenly buy something now , and then be free to distribute. Will be a shame

F
FsTanDar 03.06.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
It just came out. It will not free the dawat.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 03.06.20

FsTanDar
well, I mean other games

A
AL5 03.06.20

Timur Beresnev
The game is worth buying at any time, even at the start, if the money is there.
But I bought an AK, and I have enough.

A
AL5 03.06.20

Po63om6e wrote:
if you played in the division or dissent, the game will come to you.
Nonsense, the game is quite different. There probably is a hardcore Bad Company 2 with smaller maps and fewer players. Contra is a stupid shooter. Division, this is a serious Bordeц, and Mass Efect.

b
bmw 7 e38 03.06.20

AL5
Well, I already bought the game. Since the purchase never regretted.

A
AL5 03.06.20

Timur Beresnev
And what if the topic was created?

b
bmw 7 e38 03.06.20

AL5
By the time of the creation of the theme I was thinking about buying, so I decided to ask people about the game.

N
N7_TeRaN 03.06.20

No need to buy it to play because cancers is not possible

H
H-Zibit 03.06.20

As is now the case online? I'm thinking to buy the initial, purely fan run

G
GG4 03.06.20

X-Zibit
Online games are played on the release and buy the game on the release, because after a while online will not be normal in any game.

H
H-Zibit 03.06.20

Well, it is clear that online was the top 16 in the beginning of the year, now what?