3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vorchun001 03.06.20 03:13 pm

DOE high rank. (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Where to find this DOE task Yager 4?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 03.06.20

Vorchun001
The game is not played, but do deer live in forests.

V
Vorchun001 03.06.20

It is necessary to take a picture of it high grade. Across different, and so still have never met.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

GG4
What's the point of sitting in a branch of the game and an entirely appropriate question for the game to respond to offtopic since the poor owls ....I'm in the game is not played but....well, go three letters don't take up space here. In a decent place for it to ban.

On the topic. Genrace givotnyh after each boot randomly. Within their daily schedules for the area. Visual informative display and wait at hawk or a watering hole.

V
VALERSON0502 03.06.20

-Vorchun001-
And your TOP animals need at every step to meet? Not high are you opinions about the game however. If you're lucky to find that DOE, then consider yourself lucky.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

VALERSON0502
Are you bent, this is the usual not very heavy male. Even his fur is normal. Gold given for vahot and status. And so it is normal male.

V
VALERSON0502 03.06.20

-Rehm Oytenberg-
Can your comments be regarded ...as a joke? is normal not really heavy male/ I understand we are talking about weight? FYI the weight of a deer is irrelevant. In the line"TYPE PRODUCTION indicates that the animal is in the calculation. Something the deer don't see it written about weight. About the fur is generally silent. Where is it? Now go to line: gold given for vahot and as is Immediately obvious that you do not know, for what you give gold. The main indicator in all the statistics is ...the RATING of PRODUCTION. Just a rating and determines the value of the trophy. As anyone shoot the beast, but the gold you'll never get if the rating is low. So gold is only available for the TOP animal. Assuming your logic, then all females should be hung with diamonds and gold chains. But this will never happen, because females have no value. Ask yourself WHY?
P. S. On the screenshot above the deer with whom I actually fulfilled this mission. And this mission can only be performed with TOP-end deer.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

VALERSON0502
It was always funny when with bulging eyes, talking shit. And argued peremptory tone the same nonsense.

The rating of production is not privaatse every creature, and is formed at the TIME of DEATH according to the formula Satoyama from the team base variable (which formed the basis of the values of the skin(after 1.2), sex, ------->WEIGHT<-------, swing horns breed) and the multiplier (speed of the murder, the quality of the trophy(the number of hits and total damage), and additional multiplier of a series of murders(floor and view))
Variable difficulty which comes after 1.2 patch with a double multiplier and also affect the underlying variable, the higher, the heavier the animal, is applicable not only to the deer. And Gives boosts the detection range of the smell, sound and sight of the animal.
The reward for the shot depends on it in the third place, not even second. The fallow deer, silver and bronze leaves on the 250 and 1200 Ms. FR. especially if not bansot, and transoms.

So based on this formula you apnuli rating, with an average BP, production randomiv spine vanshotom.

When you claimed to my logic" and fantasies about females, I began to write this stream of nonsense on the spring fever . So don't worry. I finally understand what you're dealing with.

V
Vorchun001 03.06.20

In General photographed, and then killed, were given the gold but the mission did not count. So the gold here is not being some other criterion counts.

V
VALERSON0502 03.06.20

-Rehm Oytenberg-
To be honest hardly read this writing about the skin, breed and whatnot. I wonder where you picked up all this codswallop? The same PRO-hunter like you ears you sit down? Three years hang in the Hunter and finally me enlighten what is the rating. BRAVO!!! Won't you here to prove something, on a course that's a waste of time and just advise you to look at the directory of the game (section SCREEN-MINING) and read what each item in the statistics. Copy only RATING: this is a feature based on the size of the horns (deer, ROE deer and bison), tusks (boar), etc. FYI, since you're not in the subject, a rating of the animal is determined through the binoculars (in 60% of ohms range), even before you started to shoot at him. And all of this formula to leave with him and not par brain rest.

V
VALERSON0502 03.06.20

-Vorchun001-
And here is the gold. Scores for ranking and not gold. Look for a deer with such a wide range (pictured 177-237) or higher. Take a picture and you will have happiness. However big horn and see without binoculars.
PS Yes, and before you take a picture, it is necessary to come close to the deer, not per kilometer to photograph it.