3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barash123 17.10.19 03:56 am

Can not pass the mission Wishmaster (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I pass the mission with a contractor desires not know what to do.no pharmacies no syringes no suit from radiation.I reach the teleport throws on the top of the building there and die from radiation.what to do???tried to download cheats spawn menu Stalker throws.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim7472 17.10.19

Kill a couple of Monolith, they have science kits are. Well, or prepromote on normal.

X
Ximik63 17.10.19

by? in the RFP? seriously?

Y
Yra Levkovich 17.10.19

The bcm? Performer of desires in the RFP? You accidentally ZP with PM not confused?

P
Pavel Molodov 17.10.19

Yra Levkovich
Ximik63

Well, wrong person, not on the forum created a theme, it happens to everyone... you pounced at once?

S
Snowguard 17.10.19

Бараш123
This is a bug of the original game early version. I think he's met on the patches 1.0000-1.0001. To do with this bug, nothing is impossible, because it lies in the fact that it does not start the cut-scene, and the script is specially written that he appears on one of the towers. You must install the new patch (preferably 1.0006).

N
Nuar-Nochnoy 17.10.19

Бараш123
you accidentally ZP with PM not confused?

T
Tiem 17.10.19

In the PM I don't remember. While it may be so clumsily describes the approach to the Monolith ( 5 false endings) ?
Below the patch 1.0004, too, and now no one plays, I guess.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 17.10.19

Tiem
At 7 PM endings, about 6 of them)

T
Tiem 17.10.19

[Denis]
5 about and 2 normal, one join Of-Consciousness, the other is to refuse to join and go with them to battle.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 17.10.19

Tiem
Joining On-Consciousness is also false.
I have an old mod is, Seasprite, is patch 1 0003.It against About Consciousness are at war with Gaoussou).

T
Tiem 17.10.19

I'm playing OGSE mod, after refusing to join through teleporters go off to fight (as they all Acsah) - win a couple of grenades and starts freeplay. Joining Of-consciousness - like version of the ending. of course , better not to join.