3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asimbox 03.06.20 03:15 pm

Zombie plague (Stellaris)

Faced with a zombie disease, that's when the entire galaxy is infected do not get from anyone and dying like flies. I'm not sure that such event is, in the game, I use mod for improved population and that it definitely has a point with this infection.
So here's the thing, until all suffocated on the planet, I researched a cure for this scourge. However, it wouldn't work and no one suddenly recovered, all still die and get immunity in a random way. Unfortunately, several planets died out completely and now sterile from all the extensive buildings.
Who knows, maybe the vaccine you need to distribute through decrees or clinic on the planets?
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OLORIS 03.06.20

And for that mod ???

L
LenivyiBob 03.06.20

asimbox
Duc tyzh said mod. Look in fashion.
In the original, this canoe is called the plague, but outside of infested planet comes out. When cure give the construction of the monument the victory over the plague +10 happiness in the world.

p.s. sorry for offtopic, but have a question. In the original game class ships, the Titan will be administered

a
asimbox 03.06.20

OLORIS
It's here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725661104&searchtext=

a
asimbox 03.06.20

LenivyiBob
Well, that's why I asked if there was a plague in vanilla and how things are there. In fashion gradually infected the entire galaxy, one planet is not enough, the crisis Mama do not cry. Some Empire his not worried and relieved a lot of free planets, the main thing is to crawl... OK will write to the sport Lotto (steam)))
For the titans I can not say, but a recent developers diary is replete with reports that there will be refugees, living standards etc in empires..

M
MishaRass 03.06.20

asimbox
If very tired plague it in the mod options to disable.

a
asimbox 03.06.20

MishaRass
I know, but somehow decided to play with her, and then not understand that. In the previous party, and everyone just died, count from one planet again evolved and the invention of the vaccine strong role played, has now decided ahead of the curve, but see the result the same...

a
asimbox 03.06.20

In General, gradually came clear... once invented the drug, it was urgent to genetically modify the population and to instill in all immunity, because some of the new settlements it is produced accidentally in the process of fighting the zombie armies, but the rest of the population is dying. Someone would know... And found out only then, when began to alter people for life on planets not suited for this planet.

M
MoSkViCh412 03.06.20

good event. interest adds.

n
nikchete2 18.03.22

asimbox
Hi dude! What was the mod? Is it relevant now? There is no page in steam