3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123ers 03.06.20 03:15 pm

The benefit of the leader of the pack. Not displayed in the tab ability (Fallout 4)

completed the quest a show of force. there was an inscription about getting perks Pro and the leader of the pack. if with the first everything is fine then here the second is not displayed in the tab ability. this is a bug or it should be. take a look Sundry in pepboy have it in stock or not. unless of course you have been.thanks in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 03.06.20

daf123ers
the ability of the alpha male of the pack, Yes there is a peep fight

d
daf123ers 03.06.20

Золотко555
ahh so she is called the alpha male. I'm looking for in the list of the leader of the pack. as it was written when you were given a perk. thanks for the clarification.

E
Evgen_82 03.06.20

Not the topic a bit. Who knows how FO4edit through, or rather where (string what) rule accuracy (variation in focus)

E
Evgen_82 03.06.20

I want the grouping to change.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

Евген_82
In principle, any weapons (Weapons) there is an option Accurcy Bonus:
Spoiler
His change is reflected in the weapon stats. However, this does not affect new on accuracy. Over the past meets several parameters. What they are arms (Weapons) and modifications - Object Modofication. In addition, the accuracy can influence the replacement barrel, replacement stock, replacement of the sight, the presence of attachments on the barrel. It all depends on the specific implementation of the weapon. The sum of all settings of installed modifications and gives the required quantity. But I thoroughly did not penetrate it.

E
Evgen_82 03.06.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
In principle, any weapons (Weapons) there is an option Accurcy Bonus:
yeah saw this, set the value to 1, only avail...

E
Evgen_82 03.06.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
It all depends on the specific implementation of the weapon. The sum of all settings of installed modifications and gives the required quantity. But I thoroughly did not penetrate it.
Clear. Thanks for the reply.