3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LittelBro 03.06.20 03:15 pm

What power unit to take?

Faced with the problem of buying a new Power supply. Now I have a fairly powerful PC:
Processor - Intel Core i5-4460
Graphics card - AMD Radeon R9 270x GIGABYTE GV-R927XOC-2GD
Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3
Memory - 4 GB 1333 GHz
Hard drive - 1 TB
Power supply - Logic Power Pentium ATX-450W P4
The graphics card is set just a couple of days ago, and it is recommended 500W, online poshastal have learned that it is possible in principle, but still something can and will happen (PC is not turned off, but there are friezes). So, I want to buy a really good PSU, tell me what, but not very expensive that would have pulled everything I have right now, because to improve I'm not going, only popoie buy another bar on the 4 GB. Price up to a maximum of 3000-3500 thousand rubles, if the price of anything will not fit, then tell exactly what. Buy everything here - http://technopoint.ru
I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!
3 Comments
Sort by:
b
betasisko 03.06.20

if not one of the components does not reset the frequency in the load, then the PSU can not be changed. thing that he gave sufficient current on 12V.
you can run furmark and to fully load the CPU with some stress test and monitor the voltages in Aida at the 12V line. if it falls below 11.6-11.8 V, it is recommended to change the PSU.
and what about pretty powerful, I would argue)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.06.20

LittelBro
Now I have a fairly powerful PC:
What???? What I have then)))) Normal pitch you have, just below the middle segment. No offense. Watch Igor tests and draw conclusions.
At the expense of the power supply:
Take on Thermaltake 550W and don't think. I'm giving myself another year and a half ago took the unit from this brand and I have never been let down! And if you want a stock, thus if you repeatedly change the video thing, take it, only on the 700W. Benefit rates are now falling.

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

betasisko
STANDS of Milivoje
Comrades, I have the Witcher 3 on high settings stable 50-60 fps, and you're insinuating that he is not powerful?)
About the PSU, I'll check with polarcom
Stands, thanks understand)