3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 05.09.19 01:15 pm

Denuvo!!!

In any games,which is due out this year,will be a protection Denuvo???
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr2242 05.09.19

bazilews
it is difficult to predict in advance, because even 2K started looking for employees with expertise in the protection of denovo

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Aleksandr2242
Not heard of Homefront: The Revolution will it be???

A
Aleksandr2242 05.09.19

bazilews
most likely, Yes.

W
Wsvc 05.09.19

Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1

g
gopnik741 05.09.19

bazilews
is infa 100%

d
dr.shurich 05.09.19

bazilews
It will definitely be, here is the information on the photo. Also now it will be in all games Take Two

A
Aleksandr2242 05.09.19

Wsvc
you're in the mafia do not say, still too early to say about the presence of denova.

A
Aleksandr2242 05.09.19

Dr. shurich
Also now she will be in all games Take Two Too loud a statement.

O
OMEGA 05.09.19

The highest probability of presence in the game Denuvo is if the game is from EA...

d
dr.shurich 05.09.19

Well, if they are looking for an engineering position in this defense, it turns out that they're also going to use it. Let's hope that it will soon crack all games with this protection will crack in the first days after release. Still not played any games with this protection, wait for crack. As iron requires more resources (RAM and VRAM), and I only have 8 GB and 2 GB

d
dr.shurich 05.09.19

OMЕGA
All EA games will now be this protection, that's for sure. Also even if the games are from Ubisoft and Square Enix, more likely that all Bethesda games. Dishonored 2 and the new game in the Wolfenstein series also apparently it will

O
OMEGA 05.09.19

Dr. shurich
Well EA most of all enjoys this protection has already been 9 games...

d
dr.shurich 05.09.19

OMЕGA
So the first EA signed a contract to use protection in all of its projects, in its recent games: Battlefield 5, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst and Titanfall 2 will be precisely. So either buy for 2000-2500 R. every game, plus the same Season Pass, or wait hacking. Offline activation I do not trust

O
OMEGA 05.09.19

Dr. shurich
Don't know why she was in BF when buying it for multiplayer,or EA thinks that for such singles as BF 3,4,H people will buy the game,Titanall 2 is also kind of more to the multiplayer...

n
nominar 05.09.19

Bylab my will and indices denovo would be shoved, I love blazing perdaki pirates

d
dr.shurich 05.09.19

OMЕGA
Battlefield Hardline was already protection, where the 8 months it was not hacked, then just appeared on a torrent. NUU maybe someone buys for singles, I think what he's like in CoD. Although it is easier to make a single pass than to buy, if you don't need multiplayer. And Titanfall 2 was said to be a full story campaign, so it is also protection

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Give each other the offline activation to do who have the Incentive game.

O
OMEGA 05.09.19

Dr. shurich
NUU maybe someone buys for singles, I think what he's like in CoD.
The same Bobby Kotick until it sticks...
And Titanfall 2 was said to be a full story campaign
I suppose again for the sake...

d
dr.shurich 05.09.19

OMЕGA
Kitty and so short of money, he is not going to use it, the CoD series brings him a huge profit. Even Rockstar's latest GTA didn't use it, only my Social Club because I knew that without protection will be high sales. And as for Titanfall 2, saying the single player campaign will be exciting and great, here is the information:

Spoilertastic emphasized that Titanfall 2 will spoil the same users decent story mode that the Studio could not be implemented in the first game, which gamers didn't always understand where they are and what is going on around. The story of Titanfall will be centered around a "Grand colonial wars", which is essentially just retelling the American war of independence and Civil war of the mid-19th century, only in space, says a representative of Respawn.

The Studio decided to imagine what would happen if a new generation of immigrants landed on the desert planet. Yes, but instead of the traditional sci-Fi approach, Respawn chose to dream, how is it possible to make from a practical point of view. What would the ships? And what would become of the machine for digging, construction, destruction, and cultivation of land in the "tools of war"? The intersection of technological progress and the inevitable conflict that, according to the writer, was inspired by the Studio. And Titanfall 2 is supposedly going to be a lot of scenes where "science meets magic", although all will be "reasonable, messy, human and realistic."

b
bazilews 05.09.19

To buy all the games will not work,will have to buy selectively,while denovo not lomanut,if at all lomanut...