3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
taims12 03.06.20 03:16 pm

Mouse lag when turning (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Guys help pliz. help solve the problem. in the game I have a mouse when you look up, does not want to look further only to half of the screen When I go to menu 1-2 times. The lag disappears literally for a time, then appears again. it is impossible to play tell me why. The mouse is working.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
slapota 03.06.20

repak curve

K
Kol55 03.06.20

taims12
Well, me when I in a building on his haunches sit a little podlagivaet, when turning the mouse left to right, but I FSUs, yesterday it was all, game 1 time only.

r
romius30 03.06.20

I only helped to get rid of the Frisians draw distance on low

D
Dreamcatcher888 03.06.20

Damn, same problem with the mouse once threw repak from SKIDROW in the mission where you have to get a new suit in an abandoned subway mouse lag at all, at first does not want to look up, and then stupidly lost.

e
ev8886 03.06.20

I takayazhe problem but it started only on the mission in the Museum when the cat first time fighting, too, and after a pause the mouse normally works current at the time when this glitch I have it not only turns but does not hit

S
SkatNick 03.06.20

The same problem...

T
Tema Grachkov 03.06.20

Try to download Amani's spider man 2 FTS I said I have a mouse not kick but was rolled up or when playing with the coach she nachinala kick

O
Overlord222 03.06.20

I litsuhe lag and you're talking about repak curve

p
prost-frost 09.05.21

but I don't want to move to the left