3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizly 03.06.20 03:16 pm

Peeling the Blood and scales of dragons. (Gothic 2)

People you don't know who can teach me how to rip off the blood and scales of dragons? Besides dragon hunter who stands near the entrance to the valley with the other hunters.I just forgot he will learn and when he returned he was not there.
12 Comments
Sort by:
[
[BF]Striker 03.06.20

He hangs out near the ice dragon.Still teaches Gestat,which is near the Mountain

K
Keyn 03.06.20

What is scales? I couldn't attach anywhere.

[
[BF]Striker 03.06.20

It need the DME to make medium armor

G
Grizly 03.06.20

Something I can't find this guy.Tell me specifically where it is.and yet,the corpses of the dragons disappear?

M
Maska-Z 03.06.20

The dragon can take:
heart
- dragon blood
- dragon scales

heart
In Horinise:
Thunder (Grom). Located near the court Onar.

In Ore valley:
Talbin (Talbin). Located in the Ore valley, near the river, and half way from the fortress

blood dragon,
dragon scales

In Ore valley:
The Gestata (Gestat). Located in the Ore valley, almost on the way to the stone dragon near the Mountain.
teach only mages and paladins

GODAR (Godar). Located in the Ore valley, but roam. At the beginning of the 4th Chapter, he stands in the crowd of dragon hunters during the descent from the pass into the valley. After the start of hunting dragons, he is in the camp of the dragon hunters, not far from the freezing waterfall.
teaches only dragon hunters

------------
as you know, heart of the dragon you need to restore the amulet innocent Eyes.

G
Grizly 03.06.20

Where is this freezing waterfall?

H
Hakon 03.06.20

This dostoprimechatelnosti you can find if you sail on the river up(I think so) with it.To the left of the falls is a cave that great hunters spend their time drinking strong drinks, and planning the hunt for dragons but actually not doing anything useful.
From myself I will ask to kick those who can, as these are antisocial personality, Mara honour of these Dragon Hunters, vesma brazen and arrogant than annoy me immensely.I have worked with educational work, and asked those who meet them, to repeat it.
And hunters for profit I advise you to look into the cave for Vodacom, there are some little things, but as we know penny RUB saves.

p
pres777 03.06.20

And you can not do medium armor Ond? And the armor plates of the crawler (cat. Wolf does) better than average? Is there heavy armor and what they are doing?

[
[BF]Striker 03.06.20

If you want to be killed quickly and can not do.The armor of the crawler that the Wolf makes at all g. but(IMHO) weaker than average (maybe even weaker lungs).Heavy armor will make Bennet in Chapter 5,after you read the recipe of their production in the basement of the monastery (armor worth 20000 so that money is mine)

p
pres777 03.06.20

Damn! It turns out I am vain 5lp on the shells of the slide have spent. Will have to sell them wholesale. :)

p
pres777 03.06.20

Looked at allgothic about this armor. They are really inferior to the armor the DME, but much better than the armor of mercenaries. So for 2 and 3 heads to do will be useful.

L
Lenar Gabdrahmanov 03.06.20

What dragon's blood and how much?