3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
facf1000 03.06.20 03:16 pm

I the phrase \"Airily immediately send a detachment to Riverwood\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I checked some guesses off the fashion endured on a new Repack everything exactly the crash is in the same place after phrases *Airily immediately send a detachment to Riverwood* I skip al the quest via console is the same bug found after ! in another quest in another phrase...
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 03.06.20

facf1000
That can be transferred to the new Repack if it's the beginning of the game ?

f
facf1000 03.06.20

nestrbob
Mods,SKSE to the new repak departure all exactly...

Z
Zefos 03.06.20

facf1000
And what do you want? The problem is clearly in the mod that everyone installs at your own risk.
The fact that disabled mod crashes, so it might be because the save is already corrupted.
Start again without mods, I don't think there is a problem.
I have almost 600 hours in the incentive manipulative, but this was not played on a clean version, with the unofficial patch, and with the Assembly mods.

n
nestrbob 03.06.20

facf1000
Put fashion gradually , not all at once and you will find buggy . When this dialogue begins the branch of the dragons in the game , some fashion don't like it .

f
facf1000 03.06.20

Oh troubles will be... Have a tip on how to quickly calculate the error in the mod ?

n
nestrbob 03.06.20

facf1000
If you put someone's ready build mods , read the reviews and problem solving . Network bunch buggy and not working builds .

f
facf1000 03.06.20

nestrbob
That is not my personal build ((( all the rules only the realized that's the hole came out.

E
Eremite_City 03.06.20

Give a saved game. Get a look.. There's more prog Wrye Bash.
Problem fashion it is usually highlighted.. Check it out.

d
djon2486 03.06.20

in the original game there is no such bug, it's fashion

f
facf1000 03.06.20

Eremite_City
I'm not long on PG, as you throw off save ?

f
facf1000 03.06.20

Eremite_City
I saw something in Bashe's fashion with the yellow highlight an unoffical patch Legendary Edition (when Not set only in this time)
W3+W2+W1 Lvllist I think he didn't and this is the only level-sheet , Alternative Start-Another Life I was thinking on it but I put a lot of time also disappears , Wall-Helyarhen-Hall.esp this adds the construction to the house is also unlikely , Animallica.esp ESP about animals (new monsters) , MultiMarriage_JAMCE_HMA_PATCH.esp Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.together with esp dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp , Immersive Citizens change AI - AI Overhaul Lite.esp has delivered the first time maybe the reason for it , Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp CHANGES NPC appearance mod.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.06.20

djon2486
I wonder how many more people will write it?

n
nestrbob 03.06.20

facf1000
Look for a mod that somehow affects the plot because a departure triggers the script in the dialogue .

f
facf1000 03.06.20

nestrbob
It may be the case in the Skse plugins which do not have esp ?

E
Eremite_City 03.06.20

facf1000
A saved game put it on any file Sharing and give the link to the Studio.

n
nestrbob 03.06.20

facf1000
I don't know what you pulled . If I add the mod , then check it for faults and glitches , and then put the following . You start the game , a lot of mods - about health which you have no idea . On what basis have you compiled the build , just read the description of the fashion ? Mods often conflict with each other and because of this, the game crashes .

f
facf1000 03.06.20

Eremite_City
https://yadi.sk/d/tyfMlCyc3FHapj here is a link to the safe (one of the attempts already to solve this also did not work) I have procyclical lots of mods all the same there just 5 mods gameplay and the rest is just armor and weapons *I remember once I corrected this bug was the dialog and doesn't fly here I think that kind of magic* p.s is the Log of the error (Papurus)

f
facf1000 03.06.20

nestrbob
The problem was the mod GR123 Templar Knight I do not know why like the story didn't break...