3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlanktonGames 03.06.20 03:17 pm

Can't create automatron (Fallout 4)

You can't create automatron although all is the perk of an expert on robotics is, if of course he is that it affects
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlanktonGames 03.06.20

D
Direm 03.06.20

PlanktonGames
Put components in the workbench

n
nestrbob 03.06.20

PlanktonGames
Components for construction must be of the GG in a backpack or in a bench of the settlement. To create a common resource base, create supply lines between the settlements.
Spoiler

D
Dolgovya3yy 03.06.20

PlanktonGames
And the perk Science is?

P
PlanktonGames 03.06.20

nestrbob
I have everything

P
PlanktonGames 03.06.20

shieldandsword
Yes

D
Dolgovya3yy 03.06.20

PlanktonGames
And with Ada walked? Need to do a little quests and some amount of any of Otelbaev and tenkabito the Mechanist to kill in order to collect parts to build robots. One metal, etc. is not enough to build robots.
If Yes-try to put Fallout 4 Unofficial Patch / Unofficial patch for Fallout 4 -they say it helps in different cases of bugs.

C
Carelia 03.06.20

People, and flying companion( normal flying ball is a diamond city) is that it is impossible to create?

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

Carelia
You can only create eyebot pod. It is possible to send the eyebot to search for supplies or ammunition. But this eyebot will avtonomnyi.

G
Golv 03.06.20

A lot of resources but still lacks something. When you write You can't create automatron click to mark and the missing items will appear with a magnifying glass to the right at some boxes, the traders, etc. I also thought that it is all there, but it was not.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

Golv
Need to chop a number of hostile automatrons. Collecting their telsev parts, open up the opportunity to craft a new konstruktivnye the items to their automatrons.

o
obnialex 24.11.21

The same trouble and there are a lot of resources and the perk science is completely open and the mechanic has passed but still I can not build