3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sti11man 17.10.19 03:56 am

The solution to the problem with the Jumpy mouse and black frame (Prototype 2)

The port came out pretty wonky, but the computer is so much more beautiful that almost always you can fix it. Jumpy mouse eliminates artificial limitation of fps by using the program Dxtory. This was similar to Fraps, but with much greater opportunities and potential http://geniushackers.net/load/applications/dxtory_2_0_109_with_crack/1-1-0-76 download installed, run the game, run the prog. In the advanced tab set the limit of frames( helped me 40). In the game disable vertical sync. Back in the game - and so the mouse got his own smoothness. I think to donate a dozen frames for a comfortable management would be very reasonable.

As for the black borders. Most often occur due to the connection via hdmi, is treated by creating a profile of hdtv in Catalyst Control Center (nvidia accurate way to not say no at hand). Owners of radeon cards: open CCC, the tab My digital flat panels>HDTV Support>at the bottom select your screen resolution but with a frequency of 50Hz(in my case 1080р50 standard), press the accept button, then your desktop must be in the same frame as the game. Go to settings scaling ( my digital flat panel ) and moving the slider to 0%(black borders should go away).Click to accept and then put in my old HDTV frequency( 1080р60 in my case). Everyone can get out of CCC and just play prototype 2 without black borders. The fact that the game is constantly kept at 50 Hz, and all actions with the scaling you need to perform by going to that same frequency. Hope will help many like me. Nice game.
p.s. If ways already described, then I propanyl) But I'm too lazy to dig the forum in search of what was and what was not.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sti11man 17.10.19

I do not know whether the method with the mouse those who have the game is very lag and does not give above 30fps

M
MeGGoNpro 17.10.19

I have a question I have not but the monitors I was connected I have permission 1366на768!

Mine are black frames at a resolution of 1024на768 how to fix it?Or how to make full screen without frames?

PLZ help I want to put the resolution lower,and then these frames!!!

M
MeGGoNpro 17.10.19

And I don't have the tab My digital flat panels=(

M
Mistic 17.10.19

I'm in the city and boevka above 30 frames is not given, if stupidly at the sky, staring at all 70 will be) But ograniczenie 40 really lags with the mouse removed ^^

s
sti11man 17.10.19

MeGGoNpro

Just try right click on desktop>screen resolution>advanced settings>there, change the frequency to 50Hz and see whether there were limits. If Yes, then you need to look for the zoom setting, and dub, or just in the CCC look at the tab built-in screens>properties - have you chosen the item in full screen. If the button is not active, change the resolution to a lower one(1024х720 for example), should be active, select the item full screen and click accept. Then come to the game on this resolution and verify.

S
Skyth 17.10.19

Thank you!Mouse began to behave more appropriately!

m
masterFX 17.10.19

I just put V. sync and everything is OK

M
MUCTEP_XYETC 17.10.19

Thanks,turned off V. sync. and put my 60 fps now all smooth

k
kamap228 17.10.19

ummm help link dead hangs when entering -404 file not found

S
Saha Prof 17.10.19

RivaTuner Statistics Server, the lock at 59 fps.

M
Mixail199 28.08.21

If the card is nvidia, then first you need to turn off the vertical sync in the game, exit and in the map control panel - parameters 3d-software settings - select the application and there from the list of settings set it to 60 fps