3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlekseyHom 03.06.20 03:19 pm

Is it possible to turn up in the Northern part of Kyrat, not passing the jobs of the company? (Far Cry 4)

Maybe the files what need to change or something... Just after upgrading to 1.4 all the counters cleared and I can't get the most powerful machine gun, as towers captured 13 out of 17.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 03.06.20

AlekseyHom

no more than 25 missions

A
Agera_777 03.06.20

Patiently go campaign and be happy when Amita will give the job with the title the key to the North.

B
BarackKamacho 03.06.20

no,there is a boundary that throws 10 seconds in total OpenWorld all cases

S
Sidorovich12 03.06.20

How to remove the limiter maps? I want mountains to climb, and I always wrote you go abroad. How to turn it off?!

F
FileCrasher 03.06.20

Use a trainer with super speed at the points on the map designated as exit. But I have outlined them. Only those are remembered. And so much more.

E
Eremite_City 03.06.20

Tonight I almost finished there run! ;) With the help of a trainer.
But outside I have not tried. Is that where outside of Yuma. will fight.
Here the trainer - www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_4_trejner_trainer_36_1_9_0_aleksander_d-58101

F
FileCrasher 03.06.20

On youtube videos as one player to progress through the task the key to the North came to North Kyrat with the help of a trainer (freeze timer set to 30:00), immediately went back to super speed to the Palace of Pagan and went through everything. Maybe it's editing, but I'm not interested to repeat this, so the link can not give. In short, look on youtube. In that video, the timer disappeared after removal into Northern Kyrat

E
Eremite_City 03.06.20

amita-i-sabal
If this video is the guy nerd, what else to look!
I calmly, slowly, cleared the entire Kyrat. Trainer - higher.
The main condition: any tasks in Banapur not take!
Otherwise, the failure of the mission, when you try to go beyond.
And you go around Karatu there, at least until blue in the face..
PS Soon to appear my saved game in the subject.
Oh married unbearable - http://yadi.sk/d/QwtfEqUe3Eryt2

F
FileCrasher 03.06.20

Eremite_City
At your request, we checked preservation. Something in it not found:

Drum - 1 PCs.
Spoiler
Diary - 1pc.
Spoiler
Unknown territory - 2.
Spoiler

Since a trainer was used, it was necessary and also to take - up at the airport and the temple through the walls to break.
Open to locations and objects could be seen, it was enough in the map to open the FILTER and remove any ticks, and map then to examine at full zoom!

And converted http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_4_universalnyj_konverter_sohranenij_fc4_universal_save_convertor-56697/ really works. I had to use to correctly open the save.

Eremite_City, well done! Tweak save and post it in the FILES section of the people.

And yet, save without taking the outposts and bell towers would certainly relish

E
Eremite_City 03.06.20

amita-i-sabal wrote:
And yet, save without taking the outposts and bell towers would certainly relish
Explain the meaning sohranki? It's the same thing that I was not there! For posters and masks?

amita-i-sabal
About the drum and the diary clearly said will be available in the story!
Ahead of time the drum did not dare to turn. The diary is available after Murder top!
About locations on Anatom - still there, on the instructions of Sabal in the truck to go.
But for the location between the castle and bell tower of Yuma - special thanks!.
Still makes no sense for 2 locations to alter a saved game.
The fortress's any need to release. Along the way, and look those who are going to play.
Other locations will be unlocked as you progress through the game.. Verified.
P. S. Saves, I have long since posted. Waiting for when it will approve..