3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LIFEE 03.06.20 08:29 pm

Sid.Meiers.Civilization.IV.Colonization (Sid Meier's Civilization 4)

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE GAME IS ONLY 300 MOVES
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samery 03.06.20

Start your game and turn off win by amount of points

L
LIFEE 03.06.20

Laun DOWNLOADED CRACK OR LICENSE

S
Samery 03.06.20

I have a license.

A
Andariele 03.06.20

How many cards? I only have 2! All right?

P
Pirate Beer 03.06.20

but as there is just do with Nations? there is Rome, Persia, etc.? Or only maps for North America ???

A
Andariele 03.06.20

There are 2 maps: the New World and the Caribbean are slightly smaller in size, if the size be compared, respectively, with the old game. Of Nations, if I'm not mistaken 4 or 5: Spain, France, Holland, England, do not remember exactly but like another.

A
Andariele 03.06.20

Has anyone ever won?))) On the standard difficulty.

N
Nekron_ 03.06.20

there are 4 races in Holland,Spain, France and England. I once won(barely)

D
Dronny_4 03.06.20

what did the Indians when they joined me with his settlement...fuck, if it becomes uninhabited and trade it not? maybe, like, at this point, it is advisable your new city to build? but this is the end of the game and messing around with a new city feel like...what to do (correctly) with this abandoned settlement???

A
Andariele 03.06.20

For me, when they gave the city, they have destroyed it.

N
Nekron_ 03.06.20

I also, stupidly

A
Andariele 03.06.20

Released patch v1.01f which will not make any global changes but nevertheless it decided to release to the world. You can download it here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_41306.shtml there you can read the description in English))

K
Kor Angar 03.06.20

A little fun:
1. If cities build on small Islands, the question of food iseset(full of fish) and you can safely wage war against the Indians(they have no Maritime transport).
2. If the option to put a permanent Union, it is possible for any player(and Indians too) to take permanent allies with vozmozhnostyu to take the gold and resources free of charge. But for etogo it is necessary first to persuade another player to join with you in Union.
3. Having built a few cities in the heart of the continent and concluding with the Indians the Treaty of mutual assistance, you can successfully repel the attacks of the European monarchs(those shit - got already with taxes).

M
MiVyaLi 03.06.20

Guys help.I have a picture of the problem.Only I have the ship sailed to the coast I have immediately disappeared and he is seen ie he writes of Karavela and all that but on the map it is not.Same with the units on the map do not have a volunteer with a pioneer there.One word HELP.
P. S. all of the settings in the chart I changed nothing helped.

s
stranjer8 03.06.20

I tried to start the game in different Nations, but EVERY TIME I start in the same place - in the South very near tundra forests (white pines). Every damn time. I really every time I opened the map editor and saw where someone started - always in the same place, below all.