3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mortaliss 03.06.20 08:29 pm

Long War:the Liberation of the region (XCOM 2)

Good day to all those who in these harsh winter evenings valiantly frees the earth from alien invaders.In fact on the second attempt I was pecking the question of what to do or what missions should take place to have been able to capture the so-called Network Tower which as I understand gives access to the location of the registered headquarters of the advent in the region of iboo personally, I have at the moment, the task is stuck on the option"Construction Resistance and I don't know how to proceed,the staff says that should do the job for the Release but I don't really understand what kind of job fits this criterion,if you can describe in detail the procedure for July on the nose and the enemies have really pumped and more and I believe to seize the headquarters will be much harder
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 03.06.20

Mortaliss
the same garbage, do not know the mission of DLS (with kings and spark) in fashion there ? or how to start?

R
Razsta007 03.06.20

I have an assignment itself appeared,Time it decently.I can't figure out how to build retranslatori,no where in the construction of such a function no,After the capture of the tower starts the countdown avatar

A

Razsta007
To build a repeater, drop in Maine ubeida and in the upper right corner of the screen asylum is the button build repeater" and click on it, and then like in a regular will

M
Mortaliss 03.06.20

Alexander Sergeants
The mission of the spark like in may is activated in the form of a lighthouse,there will be written the type of investigate area,the duration of the scan two days,others later,but to him I wouldn't meddle,they are in the original gave prosratsya and about long the thief scary thought

A

Mortaliss
They sure are fun

d
deepNoise 03.06.20

Something I read this topic and did not understand. I've tried to open the mission to liberate the territory from the influence of the advent? I have the same question. And please put signs pripinaniya, and neither the hell do not understand)

J
JS_Denton 03.06.20

I have a year almost gone but still hanging this event will clear the region. Captured all the territory built the tower , there was a spark and nothing more . In the hall of shadows put the gate and the body of the avatar is not allowed to explore and now hang two of these tasks. But on the map nothing happens apart from the usual missions . I think maybe I should not started to play LW too early and caught a bunch of bugs that nothing is going on? Damn played 100 hours already in this passage and a jamb.
P. S the Game ends 29.12.35 tried using the console to enter a decrease in Avatar ( I can't see it I don't have the map) Seems to work. But the game is still exactly 29.12 ends you lose tipo. even if the code on the slide to enter 28.

M
Mortaliss 03.06.20

JS_Denton
On a subject,you need to pass in your very first mission region in whose description the purpose of the assignment is written release,still there will be written that say this mission will help to discover the weaknesses of the aliens in the region,that's about the way it's done,in fact after the submission of the first region will show the progress of an avatar and will allow the останавливатьdeepNoise

I
Ivory88 03.06.20

Here describes in detail how to release the regions .

f
fitch24 03.06.20

Ivory88
Thanks, learned a lot. But this is never said, from the author of the video, all of this infa?

M
Mortaliss 03.06.20

fitch24
Plays a lot and has experience. where else