3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frutin34 03.06.20 08:30 pm

The problem with the saves (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

Hello. I got F. E. A. R. 2: Reborn and bolted it to the F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin, which was from me. After that there was this problem: do not load the patch for F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin - when launching the game says missing downloadable content and there is something on. And when the saves are created for F. E. A. R. 2: Reborn, they are loaded without problems. How to make loaded the patch for F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin?
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAKHAN 03.06.20

What do you mean screwed?
Patches what to put?
The list of files in the root folder of draw.
Next, try Demo version from here.

f
frutin34 03.06.20

Explain: I had F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin v1.0. Then I got F. E. A. R. 2: Reborn and put it on F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin. The patches I did not put, because in the menu of the game provided v1.05. I compared the files in the root folder with the list in default.archcfg and found that do not exist:
Layer16.Arch01
Layer17.Arch01
DLC01.Arch01
DLC02.Arch01

Maybe the problem with the saves due to the fact that these files do not exist?

P
PAKHAN 03.06.20

It may very well be. I have all these available. Patches added other files in the folder Game that are not reflected in the default.archcfg.
Try all MS patches to fasten.

n
niko man 03.06.20

Explain: I had F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin v1.0. Then I got F. E. A. R. 2: Reborn and put it on F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin. The patches I did not put, because in the menu of the game provided v1.05. I compared the files in the root folder with the list in default.archcfg and found that do not exist:
Layer16.Arch01
Layer17.Arch01
DLC01.Arch01
DLC02.Arch01

Maybe the problem with the saves due to the fact that these files do not exist?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C
CANChES 03.06.20

I just do a game not saved....
every time a new game what to do??

N
Night Hound 03.06.20

What does he say?

C
CANChES 03.06.20

nothing, just stupid is no option load game

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 03.06.20

It is necessary to click on Continue from last session" or something like that.

C
CANChES 03.06.20

nope this just new game and other menu items

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 03.06.20

Session/save. There just has to be.

K
Kunzite 03.06.20

So answer to the question is no and here and in the technical problems of the game.
Someone tell me how to regain functionality saves for the pirates? Around the Internet read everywhere only questions..

u
ulix80 03.06.20

Will add just in case the link to the solution:
http://forums.playground.ru/fear_2_project_origin/220662/#1028871

And the topic can be closed.

S
S_evil 03.06.20

Already bought another disc with this game (in the previous exact same garbage). Set it for an hour and a half, played a little, to check-point reached, I get out, I go into the game, the window opens that supposedly the lack of content in the save file... What to do?!

I
Infiltrator 03.06.20

S_evil I have the same thing only I was going through over time on the head and after that the game continued.

S
S_evil 03.06.20

gorre
well, supposedly the game opens a new Chapter out of preservation... Clear all this up. But I would like to solve the problem!

I
Infiltrator 03.06.20

Certainly not comfortable but at least the game can pass.

S
S_evil 03.06.20

gorre
and how many per Chapter time is spent?

I
Infiltrator 03.06.20

It depends on what the complexity is on average somewhere 40 minutes slowly exploring the whole Chapter.

W
WilderTier 03.06.20

frutin34,you do not start and I have this bitch JUST ERASED the SAVES WITH F. E. A. R. 2!!!MLYAT AND I PASSED!!!!
BITCH!!!!PEOPLE WHO feel SORRY for THEIR SAVES BETTER do NOT INSTALL Reborn!!!!

S
S_evil 03.06.20

gorre
I always play on easy )