3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maude 03.06.20 08:30 pm

Old PC. Pain and oblivion.

Thank you all. The question is closed.
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 03.06.20

Maude
Under such an Assembly makes no sense to take something new.
To take b/from the gtx 600 and 700, to watch on Finance. Could cards from AMD to see the same model years, but they have a stronger consumption in the load. And the PSU you have is likely an old. Not the fact that no problems will cost.

M
Maude 03.06.20

OkGo
Thank you. We will seek b\y.

M
Maude 03.06.20

OkGo
Although there is no. Let it as a fallback will be. B\y to take somehow scary. Suddenly since overhaul. To sell me some political plastmasu, and it is a month later next to the old to the attic asked (Me= it's all the same in appearance.
And if all the same new? Is produces components only for high-end PC?

O
Overclock[er] 03.06.20

OkGo wrote:
You really gave it away? You CPU it carefully or better Google look. Under such a current video processor is the ceiling already. What about the 6th and 7th of the series may just be involved with such a processor? Tembolee used....
OkGo wrote:
I'm sorry, you consumption cards at time of release determine or what?

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

the skinny card which can be seen in stores it's some sort of ifors 950 and 1050по capacity they probably like 480 and 670 GeForce and the processor will not pull steadily kruzis 2007 on ultra settings so the cards of contemporary excess.
what's the Radeon in low end don't know.
it is more logical to buy some 650

O
OkGo 03.06.20

Maude
You can take in the store and cards of past generations.

Another option is to look at the card level Radeon R7-240/250/360, GT 730/740 or the cheapest gtx 750ti 1 gb.
All of this is in the category from 3 to 5,5 thousand, if not take in Russia. More or less you can play on r7-360, gt 740 and gtx 750ti in a relatively modern game.

Given that the rest of the configuration is too old for new games, any of the proposed needs to run old games.

O
OkGo 03.06.20

Overclock[er]
My bad, I admit. Attentively looked at the processor.
For some reason I thought that with the second Athlone have business.
Thanks for the notice.

Regarding the consumption of graphics cards explain: have in mind that are comparable in capacity of cards of that time have NVIDIA ate less in the load.

O
OkGo 03.06.20

Maude
Given that I'm on the CPU at once looked attentively, restate
processor by today's standards is very weak, so you should look among the cards of the initial segment, which was released in 2014-2015 is that you can find in the store are not used.

You can look for really old cards are not used in any of the citylink. Or to take something level gt 710. Cheaper is hard to find, and to take more expensive - makes no sense.

A
ABRAScovyy 03.06.20

The CPU will pull games like Half Life2, but not the newer. Alas.

M
Maude 03.06.20

ABRASцовый
OkGo
But with the old equipment quite reasonably played in ТЕС4, krayzis, Skyrim, new Vegas, Call of Pripyat, WOWP/WOT =) Though on medium-low graphics settings. Me at least as before...

O
Overclock[er] 03.06.20

OkGo
Yes, everything is normal. Just budget man sorry. Would throw 5-10K in anywhere.

OkGo wrote:
Or to take something level gt 710.
Duc why would he take a card that is weaker than his current? Thee above the card is weaker than his current. With the exception of some.... Let or was serving, or are now changing the whole platform.

M
Maude 03.06.20

Overclock[er] wrote:
Thanks =)
Answer possible to this question and I will not longer occupy your time. How logical fit my old video card in the old system? (weak CPU and more powerful video card, dead PSU. As I understand it). If everything is OK, then what is the analogue of dzhifors (preferably new). That all worked more or less within the WOWP/WOT.

P. S. Just an old graphics card was already on podkladyvanie a couple of times. They said that it will soon kerdyk will come. And the money for the whole system not now and who knows when it will happen =( For a new graphics card too but you will scrape. That is, the budget is not alarming.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Maude
If the play is small, it is possible through the cloud to play any modern game. However in this case you will have to buy the game and need a normal Internet. But the update is not needed.
Here is the link. You can go to test free demo http://playkey.net/

O
Overclock[er] 03.06.20

Maude
Search for a used version of the level HD7770, HD6850 ~2.5-3K, No more..