3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GhostRusSPB 03.06.20 08:30 pm

Missing textures (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Faced with this problem, when driving the car the game freezes for 5 seconds, drawn, soapy texture, the game immediately hangs and droops Progresa normal texture, and so on without interruption.
Does anyone have such problems?

PC:
i7-3770k
12 GB of RAM
the GTX 970.
New drivers from Nvidia are the problem not resolved.
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 03.06.20

GhostRusSPB
We all have this problem. They seem the type you decide. Still pisses me off when I come to the document or body kit, but it is not progruzheno and it can not take.

a
a_noob_is 03.06.20

Am I the only one when I see how connected textures is when I use a drone, and far atleta, then press Z sharply to the Persian the camera pans back, and the ground texture for literally half a second progruzhat. SSD. With the rest of the problems are not with saving, not with the drive. On the same map. Even the swap file is also on the SSD.
And when I started playing in OBT, first did not understand where the ground texture, they can where the thread in a minute, only to appear if in one place to stand, although at the PTA all the rules. But then I deleted the settings folder of this game from my documents, and again set up the problem disappeared.so Yes, what is the problem is still there.

G
GhostRusSPB 03.06.20

Genom1994
Clear.
I after the first job scored in the game so far, just not possible.
I do not understand how still have the patience to play with such friezes.

v
v-hlam 03.06.20

maksik.ussd
Today I flew in a helicopter jump
with a height of 2km
While flying a game seven times prisila
So I have textures after landing five minutes later only to become loaded
and transport, people, enemies, and my bot didn't even show up even after 20 min.
PS Stupid out of the game

a
a_noob_is 03.06.20

v hlam
Golturenko still to play they came. Although the developers probably just time to no avail. The year should be close.

C
CCCPDriver 03.06.20

Genom1994
you saw how the game loads the train? Have to wait for the fix, I have a system poslabzhe, but such loading is rare,at this point hard 100% loaded

S
Streeting 03.06.20

GhostRusSPB
Yes, in this game all have their problems, I have a color texture bug
Spoiler

what was playing when one was not like this, and in the cooperative appears, and in MBT and in the op of this bug is not seen

T
TimKar 03.06.20

CCCPDriver
Clear.

L
LaFeT666 03.06.20

Just wait for the patch

D
DemonXL1080 03.06.20

Genom1994
How can I like when people write ALL...there are many here in the forums, that you have every looked chtoli to speak for everyone...that I have no such problems with the loading of textures.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

Genom1994
well, how was the game? no lag, no bugs? ahah
I told you to bite your elbows will be from the bugs this game :D
it's yubisoft! them and the other can be expected. the game is recommended for purchase ONLY after the first, and even better 2 or 3 patch.

S
Streeting 03.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
you're wrong about 1, 2 or 3 patch, game from yubisoft recommended for purchase a year after release) while there, at the 4 edge lights are still flickering pictures there))) division in a normal project has evolved only after 6-7 months after release)

k
kamikazzii 03.06.20

I had this problem long load I put on the ssd now everything is ideal

T
TimKar 03.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
This is what you're telling yourself?

S
Streeting 03.06.20

Roy jons
what you're talking about), they scored a bolt on optimization, the entire load is sent to the video card, my 6 year percent loaded this game on 40-50% on high settings, just funny) of RAM the game consumes no more than 6 GB in 4-5...

C
CCCPDriver 03.06.20

All smear yubisoft for bugs in their games, but not one of those people did not think that the developers in their games using their own new game engines. What division, what game engines new, which was not used. In the same edge lights engine worn to Shine. If 3 were friezes, 4 there are almost none in FC primal is all perfect

T
TimKar 03.06.20

DemonXL1080
For you whiner can replace all on many

w
winni madison 03.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
I drew with my screenshots logti bite you.I'm okay with the game,you can play

D
DemonXL1080 03.06.20

Genom1994
What's the whining ? Just inappropriately generalize all under one roof, that's all.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

CCCPDriver
in FC primal is all perfect
it goes perfect now? or it was from the start?
ehehehe, Pro tip - at the start priman, too, all was not well. and the lag there were a lot of bugs. although, why?)