3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 03.06.20 08:31 pm

The balance of predmetov Creation Kit (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For example, in the editor I want to stick a sword in a stone, but when I go in game the sword just lying there. Where the properties of an object you need to tick to not get out of the stone, but not so much to make it stationem, and that I could there in the game to get.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DirtyLol 03.06.20

could be wrong, but this way is not likely to succeed. likely need it is the texture of the stone with the sword. here the principle of gathering ingredients from plants the same (before the gathering and after), but as is I have no idea.

R
Rasvetribka 03.06.20

DirtyLol
Not in that sense. I mean, I can stick that sword no matter where, even in the wall, even in a tree. I need to have it there fell out, when I saw him push his character.

D
DirtyLol 03.06.20

I'm saying that it's two textures and one in the other, probably not allowed to push only on the principle of complete new texture, but that's just my guess

g
gmh4589 03.06.20

Rasvetribka
This is not to say the game's physics engine. One model cannot pass through another.
For this to work properly, you need to do the following: to combine models of the sword and stone in NifScope to add the model in game, add the activator, and the activator of the script, which will change the model of the stone with the sword and the stone and add to inventory the sword. Besides, it will allow you to bind a level of the sword to the character level.

R
Rasvetribka 03.06.20

gmh4589
I don't need I went to him and pressed activate, and just come to it and you take it as a normal object

g
gmh4589 03.06.20

Rasvetribka
You could do that, if only one mesh (in this case, the stone or the wall) to cut a hole and insert there the sword.
And in another way, otherwise the game physics does not allow.