3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 03.06.20 08:31 pm

Security | Mobile phone number | e-mail

Hi all. Today turned on the laptop and found that I have in steam is not sideno. Steam I have protected the mob. by the authenticator. I of course went into steam using the code. I suspect that someone has logged into my account at night. Tell me, I mean that when entering the incentive via the authenticator in the mail not come to the message that your account is logged in? And how safe mob. the authenticator? If an attacker knows the password and email and it will download the app, it will be able to log in using the email and password without a code?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurg 03.06.20

Not without the code reset mob. the autent or directly without your phone (where you have downloaded the steam), he will not be able with email and password log-in your ACC. And if you consider the Vario with viruses on the phone then there is another matter

M
Marquess 03.06.20

Nurg

then why was the morning that account out? And all who have a entrance through the mob. the authenticator, the email does not come

M
Madevi 03.06.20

Marquess, I did not come. And when other companies entering the authorization at the flies. You can with two at a time to sit.
Maybe this is a bug with steam - I used often was that he could not at startup, login, and had to enter a password.

D
Dmitriy Raskolov 59 03.06.20

Madevi
Madevi
lol