3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 03.06.20 08:31 pm

Attack. Extra skills. (Mass Effect)

Actually the question is, what is the better choice. The difference in game advantage. Let me remind you, is offered a choice: assault rifle, sniper and first aid. Created the Persians on two options - attack and first aid, but to pull both somehow sadly.
PS the Game is completed. All three of the soldier.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 03.06.20

Terving
what I do not understand... there are two Persian, and the game is passed, it means next periproct (where then the question is, if you have ever played - and why using cheats is banal not to see the difference?)?
and the choice between the storm and first aid?

If I understand correctly, it's pretty corny. Can sit down and shoot - it's clear the assault, not able to hide and go on a break - take a medic.

T
Terving 03.06.20

EMPs
What is this periproct? I wrote because the game is passed, but in a different class. When prepromote class of the Persian not change. Attack for me is not familiar. So I ask about the features. And about the cheats in the game which you can lower the difficulty level... it's not Dark Souls to smoke)))

K
Kostya_Vong 03.06.20

Terving
View тутhttp://EN.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Skills

s
schta 03.06.20

For mass effect cheats is? Dublin, I twice passed with only one gun)))

E
EMPs 03.06.20

schta
cheats for almost all games there)

E
EMPs 03.06.20

Terving
the word periproct I meant that the game passed already, ie not first time play, and could decide for yourself
And wrote in fact that passed a soldier. He perks honey.assistance and the assault is ,or that I do not understand it? (the above link threw - it's dostigaetsya and on the soldier, it is a trivial choice of branch flow)

T
Terving 03.06.20

Kostya_Vong
ATP! Take a look.