3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 03.06.20 08:33 pm

God...Ubisoft...As I have lit (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Buy this vyser - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Knowing that the game is 5/10

And starts at the beginning of this:

Then I delete the antivirus completely ,and he Uplay residues cleaning CCleaner
And then :D the computer is restarted ,and can't even download from the site uplayexe
They can BURN IN HELL !!!
Worse than that their service SIMPLY does NOT EXIST IN the INTERNET !!!

Every bitch time falls something with the release of the new game.
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
Invisible Sun 03.06.20

Cheat
I have the same with the beta was not surprised

L
LisnykK 03.06.20

Cheat
Ndaa, I pity you..

S
Sanya Gladyshev 03.06.20

Cheat
do you even know what that second screen?

x
xXHASLXx 03.06.20

the first time you will not start out news about buy some BL pokemonov)

x
xXHASLXx 03.06.20

So still ahead,face the bombing)

A
AtomaTb 03.06.20

Sanya Gladyshev
Don't know, but it is just not in my Internet.

C
Chestir 03.06.20

No problems with the download and playing not watching) it was loaded

A
AtomaTb 03.06.20

Chestir
Maybe you had previously downloaded.
I even exe.Wowgold*caplea can not download

V
Vladislav Kornelio 03.06.20

Cheat
They have a simple server crashed,don't worry I have the same thing with The Crew was

V
Vladislav Kornelio 03.06.20

Cheat
Through the time pass

A
AtomaTb 03.06.20

Just a though ,and to be loaded already.
But 2К17 as it is necessary to do so fell servak.

D
Deagle84 03.06.20

Quickly tired of the game, or rather still in closed beta are tired of the game, and openly played 15 min and was demolished.
The other lad played and no longer want.

I'm so tired of DIY Ubisoft that I abandoned the friendly gift of this game. IMHO.

S
Shimuto 03.06.20

and even then still many players happen randomly crashes completely without error.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 03.06.20

Cheat
this means that your region is not available

N
Nikolay Ololay 03.06.20

Cheat
Perhaps you have a computer that something is wrong. Don't blame the game

e
ewok_prg 03.06.20

Cheat
And then Ubisoft in General, if you are not able to find or create these 2 these pokki in Windows (the hard disk Letter):\Ubisoft Game Launchergames
Cheat wrote:
And starts at the beginning of this:
Buy a ps4, if you find it so difficult. And you have a problem with DNS, if you do not understand. This problem can occur due to anything from over the region, viruses, junk programs that you have open. Got like you, something is wrong, blame yubisoft EEEEEE, of course to blame yubisoft you're here is not exactly where, you're a genius in PC gaming.

e
ewok_prg 03.06.20

Cheat
Cheat wrote:
But 2К17 as it is necessary to do so fell servak.
What a fall of the servers, if you have something does not work does not mean they are to blame and their servers, and problems like malware problems in the registry, problem with DNS, not monitored change in the Hosts file, problem with proxy server. And please I beg you, before to do loud statements about anything check with your problem.

e
ewok_prg 03.06.20

Sori guys, just hundreds of people I see that say that they are to blame, well burnt wildly, I could not resist.

y
yt9wka 03.06.20

Right now would be in 2к17 problem with DNS hang on Yubikov, normally you're contagious kid. And in fact, made no problems before the download of the the incentive, at 8 a.m., March 7 safely launched and played without any crashes and lag. And where they screwed up m? Although they are sure you put DNS and virusnew still threw :D but it's not exactly cake

A
AtomaTb 03.06.20

As well, ie Steam ,Origin and such problems NEVER happen.
Only Ubisoft everyone should be a programmer ,and savvy in all the info that you gave :

What a fall of the servers, if you have something does not work does not mean they are to blame and their servers, and problems like malware problems in the registry, problem with DNS, not monitored change in the Hosts file, problem with proxy server. And please I beg you, before to do loud statements about anything check with your problem.

Well, ie ordinary user to use the service UBISOFT need to know all this by your logic (YES NEED)
And FOLLOW this for all)))

I just want to play and not to study the old to spend time on it all...

Although confusing to write )) talking with Steam ,and Origin are NEVER there, PEOPLE JUST COME AND PLAY

THEY DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THIS:

Come back in 50 years.maybe next generation will be grounded stronger ,and you will be pleased to WORK with them )

Actually write something again that I had to be versed in all so stupid to put on the fix the toy ))
Waiting waiting write