3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prischebka 17.10.19 03:57 am

There is no light (My Summer Car)

Please help. I have no where the light is. Neither in the garage nor in the house... I checked the mailbox, there is some piece letter in the Finnish language. the fact that I remember there was 142 kmh mk and kakita amount. I suspect that this letter is for the light. But where to pay? Or maybe it was the lightning and touched the cable. How to change it? I saw on the shelf in the garage full of cable can he?
Well or advise russifiers who can translate this letter if you do not know)
Thanks in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 17.10.19

priebke
And you can screen this writing? The game is not played, but judging by your post, I will assume that you have not paid the bill, got a speeding ticket... or a fuse blew MB or something.

p
prischebka 17.10.19

p
prischebka 17.10.19

Here is a screenshot. I'd like to know where to pay or how to rest the problem. I'm new to the game, assembled the engine and suspension, but not convenient to operate at night without light...

m
makc99468 17.10.19

priebke
Click on the price and the bill is paid.

228_1337 17.10.19

but if the bill is paid, and the light and do not?
what to do?

t
touchofheaven 17.10.19

Same problem, paid the bill, but there is no light.

S
Sersh_game 17.10.19

View maybe in the box still have the account

k
karas903 28.10.21

to everyone who has such a problem, here is the answer!
1. go to the switch with the light and look at the circles in white round pieces (fuses)
they should all be red if they are black then they are broken.
2. buy them in the store (rectangular box on the shelf on the right at the entrance by the door)
3. use the mouse wheel to unscrew the fuse cover in the dashboard. then when it stops spinning, press pkm
4. insert the fuse into the holder, the holder into the shield, tighten and check if everything works.

W
Werkill 28.10.21

THANK YOU !!

1ngent 28.10.21

Which store? Grocery ???

R
REIZERGAMES 24.11.21

THANKS A LOT!!!!

w
weezzyeeee 01.08.22

people what to do if the light does not work, I go to the box and there Nan mk